Duc Do being interviewed on shoutcast July 26th!

AlphaISM interviews Duc Do, reigning MvC 2 Champion

Hey everyone,

AlphaISM/Streetfighteralpha.net will be interviewing (on live Shoutcast) key players that will be competing at Evo next month. The first of the guests is none other than Duc Do. So those who want to ask questions or submit comments to be read “on the air”, this is your chance.

This will be a live interview that will take place on July 26, 2006, 8 pm PST. There will alot of slots available, but you might want to tune in early just in case.

For more details, click here.

P.S. One more thing, I cannot guarantee the quality of the audio … I have had a couple of problems when I did a ‘test’ interview with Duc. I was hoping this was an isolated incident; if Duc is inaudible then I will postpone the interview and invite certain “guests” to call in to be heard.

See you all tomorrow night!

A few questions:

Would you have won if you faced Justin Wong?

Has your gameplay changed any since the old days when Justin beat you at B5?

What Santhrax teams have you beaten recently?

So whatever happened to that Studiotraffic thing from SRKGD?

It’s funny, most people who watched EVO last year say for some reason you didn’t really face anybody good until top 8…and then, you faced mostly Magneto players…any comments?

What are your thoughts on your win against Yipes? If he had picked a non-MSP team, do you feel the results would have been the same?

Do you think you’ll win MvC2 at EVO this year?

What are your comments on the “Return of the King” promos for the EVO 2k5 DVD?

Don’t worry, I don’t expect to be called upon for this interview, nobody wants the REAL questions to be asked…

8 pm PST = 11 pm EST … ?

Way short notice, I just found out about it today. I think it would get the most attention here in FGD.

From streetfighteralpha.net:

*It’s official folks! AlphaISM will interview Duc “Ducvader” Do on 8 pm PST, July 26, 2006

There will be at least 100 open slots on Shoutcast for this interview; For those who want to submit questions for Duc, please PM to me through the forum. I will look over every question. Use common sense, and ask questions that are likely to be asked by me. If you never used Shoutcast, it’s very simple … download Winamp, and open this link: http://www.streetfighteralpha.net:8000/listen.pls*

Apparently he’s gonna interview other people like Mike Watson, Viscant, etc eventually too.

Post up questions!

EDIT: Found some good questions from DSP

*A few questions:

Would you have won if you faced Justin Wong?

Has your gameplay changed any since the old days when Justin beat you at B5?

What Santhrax teams have you beaten recently?

So whatever happened to that Studiotraffic thing from SRKGD?

It’s funny, most people who watched EVO last year say for some reason you didn’t really face anybody good until top 8…and then, you faced mostly Magneto players…any comments?

What are your thoughts on your win against Yipes? If he had picked a non-MSP team, do you feel the results would have been the same?

Do you think you’ll win MvC2 at EVO this year?

What are your comments on the “Return of the King” promos for the EVO 2k5 DVD?*

^ Wouldn’t be complete without a Studiotraffic question :lol:

Okay, that Studiotraffic thing is getting fucking old, why don’t everyone just drop the damn thing.
My question: If you do end up going to EVO this year, what chances are you looking at for a rematch with Justin Wong in the grand finals assuming you’ll get that far? How far do you think both of your game has improved over the years since B5? What new/classics tactics are you using these days? Will you be entering anything else other than Marvel this year, maybe some 3S or HSFII perhaps?

what happened with the studotraffic thing? no wait dont anwser i rather get it str8 from the horse’s mouth during the interview! :cool:

^my q

i don’t think the studiotraffic thing wlll ever get old for ppl who lost money

Hell no

What’s the studio traffic thing?

i thought duc isnt going to evo?

lol, i’d like to hear about studiotraffic, but as far as marvel since duc won’t respond to haters, he won the team tourney by himself against with yipes playing thrax, and he’s beaten potter a couple more times in california tournaments (at least twice i think, psm vids?) since evo2k5 i’m sure of which he played against thrax teams. All those excuses about thrax>spiral/cable/sent teams can go out the door, he could pick spiral/sent/cap and that is going to be harder.

only justin’s and sanfords thrax could probably beat duc clean. Everyone else needs to stfu.

Did my post get deleted? Bastards! :lol:

The studiotraffic is a dead issue, so I won’t be addressing that. Duc Do is not the CEO/President of StudioTraffic nor did he had anything to do with their actions.

Making 2 debatable statements in one sentence seems to be the opposite of ‘not addressing something’. Maybe it will be ‘not addressed’ in the same manner in the interview??

He changed his mind … I know, I was suprised myself.

Technical problems. I can’t make out shit.

I just don’t feel it was worth getting into during the interview. It’s obvious flamebait.

Yeah, it doesn’t matter anyway cause it was the valle show!!! all valle, all night! =P

Good show, although i woke up and saw your setting it up tonight too, are you actually planning on this every day?