If you dont know what a kata is ill tell you. A kata is a combo ending in super that you practice over and over again until when your actually fighting and an opening opens or one of your moves connects your fingers will automatically do that combo or you will do that combo without having to think about it much.
Ive reduced myself down to 5 katas because the other ones are to situational IMO but feel free to post them…
These are the ones i use…
- c. strong xx Corkstrew
- 2x c. Jab or Short xx Corkstrew
- J. Fierce, Roundhouse, or Foward xx Lp or Mp Jet Uppretcut xx corkstrew / Jump in HP, Hk xx c. MP xx Corkstrew/ Jump in Hp, Hk xx Corkstrew (For the most part, you have to time the jump in to hit low so it will connect)
- Ducking Upprecut or Straight xx Corkstrew
- Short Wingback Blow xx Corkstrew (I prefer Lk SWBB because its harder to parry since its quicker but the all are cancelable)
I dont use chains very often because i havent really experimented with them to much to see what move can chain into them. Plus if you whiff if (Especially the chains that end in dudley say “1, 2 ,3”) your very vounerable and are asking to be punished :lol: But Ive found a few out yesterday that end in s. Fierce that seem there less likely to be punished so again feel free to post any other chains you know of.
- s. Foward > s. Roundhouse > s. Fierce (1,2,3 ending)
- s. Short > s. Foward > s. Strong > s. Fierce (1,2,3 ending)
- s. Jab >(Link I believe or it seems like it) s. Strong > s. Foward (I think this chain needs to be started by jumping in because when standing the last blow doesnt connect but im not sure:confused: )
- f. foward > s. Foward > s. Fierce
- s. Strong > s. Foward > s. Fierce
- f. Roundhouse > s. foward
Im working on one right now and ive got it down pretty well. But I actually want to learn more but im learning one at a time because my brother is like my sensay and tells me to practice untill you can nail it perfectly then move on to other combos. So far I only use 2 but one is character specific.
Only works on: Chun-li, Elena, (My two brothers play these characters:lol: :evil: :rolleyes: :D) Ibuki, Necro, Dudley, and Q I believe. But for some reason i have a little trouble Juggling Necro.
- c. Roundhouse 1-5x > Mk Ducking Upprecut xx Corkstrew
This Combo works on everyone…
- c. Roundhouse > Mk Ducking Upprecut xx Corkstrew
I have recently started working on this combo, it can be performed anywhere the only problem im having is the very begining with the jump in fierce…
- j. Fierce > s. Roundhouse > Ex. Mgb > Mk Ducking Upprecut xx Corkstrew Blow (I saw it in the France vs. Uk tournament - Dudley vs. Akuma…good stuff)
If i have any errors combo wise please tell me and also go ahead and post any other katas, chains, or juggles that I left out. Also,IF ANYONE KNOWS DUDLEYS MOST DAMAGING COMBO PLEASE POST IT