Dudley's infinite

Okay, this is Dudley’s infinite, mind though it’s quite hard to execute so stick at it, you’ll get it eventually.

c.hp, sj.hp, ad/df, lk, lk, land, (sj.lk, lk, ad/df lk, lk, land) Repeat brackets.

There are no infinites in 3s (except maybe that Ibuki-Gill thing). There are only combo resets… continued from a recovered falling a opponent.

Uhh… haven’t you read the thread yet? Dudley DOES have an infinite. People keep forgetting to call out psylocke after the 6th hit though, that’s probably why they screw it up.

Yeah, most people tend to give up. They should just stick at it, practice makes perfect.

Demon Dash-

i just got done watching Transformers: The Movie.

an 80’s classic, with the Devo music and all…

seriously though, i quite enjoyed that movie. The sound effect of the transforming is classic gold. and Unicron > all.

Yeah, you know TtM deserves some love!

there are many variations of dudley’s infinite. i use them all the time.

c.hk, adf, ex jet uppercut, sj.mpx2, burst, call out Rogue assist, windmills, connect it with another c.hk and repeat.

alternate Rogue with Psylocke, Spiderman, Superman, or Hello Kitty.

People, People, People to do Dudley Infinite do two c. lk and punch the person ur playing in the face, and continue on with ur game!

ok, can someone close this thread? it’s getting kinda old…

[quote=DaDesiCanadian]
Uhh… haven’t you read the thread yet? Dudley DOES have an infinite. People keep forgetting to call out psylocke after the 6th hit though, that’s probably why they screw it up.
[/QUOte]

wtf

Alirght people are just trying to mess with my head now

Come on guys, stop joking around. For real now, his infinite is executed like this:

[twd+RH, walk forward] X n

No no no. You can’t do Dudley’s infinite in the game, but you can
do it in reality. All you have to do is this:
Haymaker someone in the gut, dash in towards them so your head is at chest level, crouch down, crouch forward while still down, lean forward, do that again, and then punch. if you’re lucky, you can pull off a corkscrew blow, if not, you probably ended up spamming a jet upper. Since you might be looking at this post but with a couple of bruises, you’ve gotta ask yourself this… did you throw the rose? Well… did you, punk?

Pink Dudley is top tier.

I thought the infinite was EX qcf + P, rocket uppercut, call in Q assist, light up a blunt, taunt x2, start smoking the blunt, and then call in Skeletor assist.

But that always gave me the munchies.

werd

enough blunts and every1 has an infinite