DYNASTY EVENTS -HEARTOFBATTLE-SF4/BLAZBLUE/BRAWL/SC4-NYC-AUG22-23rd-CASH!

**DYNASTY EVENTS WEEKEND BATTLE BASH !!!WHICH WILL BE HELD AT THE #1 TOURNAMENT CENTER IN BROOKLYN “KINGS GAMES!”

• AUGUST 22-2009-

-SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL-BEGINNING-2:00 P.M

-SOUL CALIBUR 4-BEGINNING-4:00 PM

-AUGUST 23-2009-

-STREET FIGHTER IV-BEGINNING-2:00 P.M

-BLAZBLUE-BEGINNING-5:00 PM

-JUSTIN WONG-SANFORD AND MANY OTHER EMPIRE MEMBERS WILL BE REPRESENTING THE EAST COAST THIS WEEK AND WILL NOT BE FEATURED
THIS WEEK.

BI-WEEKLY EVENT SO YOU CAN EXPECT TO HAVE A BLAST AT OUR BASH AND YOUR FREE TO COME EVERY 2 WEEKS !!!

FEES: $10.00 tournament entry fee/ $10.00 house fee

CASH PRIZES:

1st place will receive 70% of all tournament entry fees

2nd place will receive 20% of all tournament entry fees

3rd place will receive 10% of all tournament entry fees

EXAMPLE: IF 200 PEOPLE ENTER 1ST=$1,400-2ND=$400,3RD=$200

-KINGS GAMES IS THE LARGEST VENUE FOR LOCAL TOURNAMENTS IN THE NYC REGION. OUR MAX CAPACITY OF 200 PEOPLE ALLOWS MORE COMPETITORS TO PLAY SO LETS PACK THE PLACE AND PACK THE WINNERS WALLET!!!

PRIZE WILL BE GIVEN OUT IN CASH!!!

This event is hosted by Dynasty events at Kings Games.

For further information contact us at:

Phone: 718-336-1955

Brooklyn ny 11229

Map quest and live stream: www.heartofbattle.com

Transportation: Simply take the b or q train to KingsHighway and turn the corner on your left.

This is our 2nd event (proudly after seeing the success of our first event)so we simply wish the keep the ball rolling as Empire Arcadia and Kings Games continues to support the gaming community so come out, compete and showcase your gaming skill…
finals will be streamed for viewing online and played on 72 inch large monitors!!!**

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A BLAST.:rock:

Hope the same-Dynasty Events Heart of Battle- will be recording this Event and Game Unicon so show up and have fun-or tune in from home and have fun but either way thanks to everyone for the support and have fun :wgrin:

We will be live streaming this tournament as well as capturing 720P HD videos. We’re going to work on commentary for the live stream this time! Check out www.heartofbattle.com for more details. We will post more as the event gets closer!

Last tournament was a ton of fun. Great turnout and lots of hype! Really looking forward to this! :bgrin:

hypeeedddd

Yeah what do you guys think of halo tournaments as well?

halo tournaments would be a cool idea. personally, I think the more tournaments you hold, more people will come because they want to experience it, and competition is always a great experience.

Good lord those caps. :lol:

this sunday? im in there

Neato.

Yup, let’s go play our crappy game once more :rofl:

I’ll post this on dloop as well. Someone get Tian to come, Hakumen needs some rep.

And look at the dates next to the events, got to edit that. Sucks what happened to ya record at Gencon btw, I had a similar case.

Please take out my name out of this thread because

1. I will not be there

2. Ask for my permission next time

So is there 2 tournaments coming? One on 23rd and one on 30th? Or just this?

Yeah I dont really understand why his name is up there but it says that he wont be there. Why even put his name up?

its just making it look worse when you announce something with someones name when theyre not even gonna be there

i find it disrespectful…if you want more ppl to come then run your event the best way possible not EVERYONE will want to go…plain and simple

Rework your first post. The dates conflict with the date posted in the title. Your inability to construct a proper sentence is disturbing. For example, what is this suppose to mean:

JUSTIN WONG -ARTURO-SANFORD-WILL BE REPRESENTING EMPIRE ARCADIA THIS
WEEK AND WILL NOT BE HERE THIS ONE TIME.

Hmm. These dynasty events keep on making weird decisions. First there was the whole issue with listing that $2000 dollars, then there was the date overlaps with CFN and Adnans bar fights. And now throwing Justin Wong’s name around when he isn’t even going to be there. Very weird.

I can’t wait til the Power Glove comes in here and drops his hammer.

I’ll probably be at this (it’s still on, right? I saw there’s one for 8-30, too).

BTW, the B doesn’t run on weekends as far as I know, so it’s not exactly an option.

Yoh Poe22222 add me. I think I’ma go this time still playing on pad.

By the way you have an statistics on the last brawl tourny? How many people entered?