5th - ???

Super Turbo (USA names)

1st - NKI - Honda/Balrog/Dhalsim
2nd - Ari “fLoE” Weintraub - Balrog/Vega/O.Sagat/Cammy
3rd - Brad “Slips” - Chun Li
4th - UNCONKABLE!!! - Vega/Blanka
5th - ???
5th - ???

Floe wins mvc2 finals 4-2. VDO wins cvs2 finals from losers bracket… not sure the exact score. NKI beats floe 5-3 in super turbo

How many total MvC2?

How many in general were there for all the side tournaments? Sorry I couldn’t make it down, I had grown up things to attend to (we all have to grow up sometime). You wouldn’t have have fun getting owned up by short, short super ken anyway, congrats to all of the winners. Except Floe of course >.< (my double perfect ST hero).

Later-

-wes

I knew we should have went to this. Just one state over! Good shit Julien and VDO. I knew you fools would take that shit. P groove is 2 good!

Peace Out
Super Good

Floe: I’ll never play team scrub:rolleyes:

But since you won the tourney,that means you’ve been “playing” right??

Wes - you gonna be at N-cubed?

-Nick

Doubtful, although Mike Z and Mike M from MN were talking about going. I have plans on Friday night, if they were going early on Saturday, I could maybe go. We’ll see. BTW, congrats on winning ST in Iowa. Ken stil owns u tho.

Later-

-wes

Yall muhfuckaz aint missed out on nuthin but asskickinz

Damn I shoulda played in Super Turbo and whooped them fag ass Tekken mua fuckaz in dat bitch, dey dont know nuttin bout no SF

YEAH YA’LL MUFUKAS CAN’T HANG WITH DA FLOE DAT BITCH BE ALL UP IN DIS NIKKA RI’ HERE MAN FOO HAS CRAZAY SENTINAL SHIEEEET.

I LET THIS SAUCE FLY FOR TOO MANY YEARS :mad: :mad: :mad:

WERD

CAN’T FUK WIT DAT MUFUKAH SHIZ YO, FO REAL. IS LIKE WOA HOOOOOOLD UP

THA MAHFUCKA FLOES JEWISH AN SHIET HAPPAY CHANUKAH AND SHIET FLOE

man Whuthafuckeva fuck that lil bullshit out of all that shit i juz seen ha aint none of it make sense i see these bitchez iz givin a muhfucka too much credit which tha muhfucka dont deserve, but anyway cuz whut mattaz iz can any of yall muhfuckaz up in thiz bitch right heuh or tha whole muhfuckin site fuck wit Rouge, huh i dont think so shit i’ll thoe any muhfucka in thiz bitch a fat knot if they beat that bitch 1 on 1 , it aint gone happen cuz they some lil pussies but bet that shit thein PERIOD

NAH WHO GONE BE THA FURST LIL BITCH TA STEP UP AND GET KNOCKED THA FUCK BACK DOWN

YEAH WUTEHFUCKEVA’ FOO WHY YOU GUYS TRYIN TO STEP UP YA’LL BE GETTIN KNOCKED DOWN BUSTA’ ASS NIKKAHS CAN’T FUK WITH MAH KOBUN DAT FOO IS ALL OVA’ DA PLACE

ARI LIKE THE BEST AT MVC2 YALL MUFASAS CAN’T HANG WITH HIS SENTINEL BE STOMPIN ALL OVA’ YOU WITH DA TIMBALANDS AND SHIET LIKE WOA :eek: :eek: :eek:

I CAN YALL MUHTHAUGFUCKAS ROGUE UP WITH MY KOBUN SHIT IS CRAZAY FOO NIGGAS UP IN RI’ HERE JERSEY!!!

FLOE LIKE THE BEST MARVEL EVAR FOO CAN’T FUK WITH DA FLOE HE DESERVES THAT RESPECT MAN! RESPECT!!! THAT WHAT ME BE TALKIN BOUT RIGHT UP HERE MAN.

NAH WHO WANTS TO GO HOME AND READ A MUFAKIN’ DICTIONARY

Broom in your butt make you say what what?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
click click click…

suck my dick!!:smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

Look at thiz lil gay dick suckin muhfucka right heuh godayum how many pintz of nut you done swallowed dayum, i dont why i’m even replyin to a less lil fakeass wannabe nigga like you in tha furst place but you gotta be a gahdayum muhfuckin fool ta say a lil pussyass Kobun can beat mah character imma act like i aint see that shit, but if i eva see yo lil punkass we gone bet (i know you aint got shit) but imma take ya momz n dadz allowence they gave you plus ya lil whiteboy Old Navy and ya Sketchers ta give it to a bum in tha alley,and meanwhile yo ass gone be walkin home buttnaked PERIOD

Yeuh bitch and tell ya mom n dad whut happend (aaaaahh mommy a mean LOWDOWN man took my money and my cloths aaaaah) YOU DAYUM RITE LIL BITCH

Huh? Excuse me?

Ey hiryu you forgot your old navy shit over here come pick it up

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH see tha truth iz a muhfucka aint it, haha, nah go pick yo shit up lil homeboy cuz i know you aint got nuthin else to wear he prolly walkin around tha streetz butt naked as i speak, dayum i juz thought about it imma be betin wit a muhfucka that aint got no clothz on didnt wash up and no money ta even gimme when he lose gahdayum, thaz aight lil homeboy we aint gotta bet i take that shit back PERIOD