EA In A Nutshell

[media=youtube]e-LE0ycgkBQ[/media]

Hahaha this fucking rules.

:lol: Also Tecmo Bowl > Madden.

Dubstep War Zombies 4?!
I haven’t even played the first 3, heard they were soooooooooooo good!!

Wrong forum, not just because you posted a video but also because there’s a 93 page COD thread. Still, pretty funny.

How is that different than Capcom, or Activision BIizzard?

because capcom dont make “street fighter 2011” every year and sell it for $60 like madden games and every other sports games.

Blizzard is god compared to EA. Everything they release is top-of-the-line quality and they actually care about their hardcore fanbase without constantly sticking DLC and shit in their face. The only bad thing they do is always-on DRM, which is extremely mild compared to all the bullshit that EA does.

Activision Blizzard.

That is the name of that company.

They make COD, and they charge full price for 2 StarCraft II expansions, and put a money hungry RMAH in Diablo 3 and ruin everything that Diablo is supposed to be in the process.

Who cares about these North American companies.

Just support CD Projekt RED and everything will be ok.

I don’t think Blizzard’s responsible for COD. I could be wrong but I don’t think either company owns the other, they’re partners. Blizzard’s the far lesser of two evils in this case.

And the SC2 expansions are supposed to be practically new games in their own right. New units, new multiplayer, new rules for old units, new campaign. Completely different metagame. Also it’s been two years and it still doesn’t have a release date… a far cry from Activision shoving out a new COD like clockwork every year. As far as evil greedy game companies go, Blizzard seems to be rather low on that totem. That RMAH idea sounds pretty sinister though, I’ll give you that, but isn’t it the same idea as D2JSP and the people who farm gold in WoW for real money? I think something like this was kind of inevitable in that case.

Blizzard = EA in terms of how big of an asshole they’re getting with their games.
That, or it’s getting there.

Customer: I’m trying to play single player, but I don’t have a internet connection at the moment.
Blizzard: What’s that? Sorry, I couldn’t hear you from ALL THIS MONEY!!

It reminds me of those political cartoons where they label EVERYTHING because apparently we’re too stupid to get it.

Shout outs to spambots.

I will say this…the part with Sonic, Mario, Master Chief getting bad reviews over EA game is in good taste.

Wait… Which Halo game gets bad reviews?

cause those companies make good games. Not all of them are good but they do make good games. Only thing I play from blizzard is Starcraft 2 so I could care less about WoW.

Bungie is full of shit, they wont bring marathon series back. Or Myth series

That the video is categorized under “education” is a whole other level of awesome.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using SRK Technology.

^^^^^

This is why we can’t have nice things.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using SRK Technology.

The point of that shot is to illustrate that IGN is a corporate shill website where good opinions are sold to the highest bidder. Good games get bad reviews and vice versa. If you have the money you can get them to say whatever you want.

This image about sums it up.

http://i.imgur.com/mkSTr.jpg

Oh hey we’re talking about how EA is a terrible company, huh?

[media=youtube]9P2zkzXX3XE[/media]

[media=youtube]J-2c1cz63-E[/media]

Let’s not forget how they’ve pretty much ruined BioWare. :frowning:

Also, you guys are completely retarded for even putting Blizzard on the same level as EA. While I don’t agree with some of the things Blizzard has done, they’re not even close to being on the same level as EA or even Capcom.