Easier way to kara throw?

chun-li

i can kara throw consistently, like 95% of the time using my ring finger on the mk, index on lp and thumb on lk. is there an easier way to do it? would like to nail it 100% of the time :tup:

i personall;y use the base of my ring finger to hit the med kick and my middle finger to hit lp and lk in a sort of fashion that you would use for drumming supers. works 99% of the time for me.l. but it’s just a case of practise really!

ahh that works better for me. lol mk is the ONLY button i have trouble kara throwing with, but ur method helps a lot. thanks :smile:

When I play Chun, I do it exactly like you do, and I’ll get like 1 fuck up every 10 games.

I guess whatever works for you though, the way Xeixei put it seems more difficult imo.

Ring on MK, drum down index over LK and middle over LP.

I use a Japanese layout, though. I could never effectively karathrow with Chun using an American layout.

Close kara I just use pinky on HK, thumb on LK, index on LP.

I just hit the bottom of my middle finger on MK and then wait a split second and then hit LP+LK with my index finger. I don’t use my ring finger unless an action involves using a HP/HK button.

thats the samw way that i do it…I think its the most useful way…?

so yeah umm I use my pinky for MK and thumb/index finger for the actual throw command.

is MK kara for far range
and HK kara for close range?

ive been just doing HK kara ? :frowning:

dont you push forward for a bigger range with her mk…cuz i swear i’ve players like ohnuki friggin throwin from half screen lol but yea i didnt think s.mk gives you range on the throw

Hk kara is useful against fat bodied people and being upclose.

s.Mk kara has so much range its sick.

i bend my middle finger, and use the joint near my nail to press the mk, then roll out to the lp+lk

sup daigo jr., you ever see dudley walking around the uk?

come to evo and bring dud with you.

HUH?!:confused:

what u tryin’ to say?

He’s trying to say make friends with Dudley duhhhh.

Just keep practicing the way you are doing it now.

oh, ok, thanks

Trying to karathrow on American layout with Chun rapes my fingers :frowning: :frowning:

i also had problems with my hands hurting when mk kara throwing on an american layout when using my ring finger to hit mk.
however i recently switched to using my pinky to hit mk and thumb and index or middle finger to hit the throw. my hands stopped hurting and my % of execution went way up.

seems to me that hitting the mk with the ring finger would be physically the most comfortable… its how i do it anyways Oo

hmm I bend my middle finger also and then hit the throw command with thumb index finger…

I am going to try this ring finger and also just use index finger to hit both throw buttons