Easiest way to add PS2 support to a Cthulu powered stick?

My stick is currently used only for PS3 and it only has a Cthulu PCB in it. Ive modded sticks before but its been awhile, the last Dual mod i did was putting a PS1 PCB and a Gamestop 360 PCB into a stick, which then had 2 cords coming out of it haha. <div><br></div><div>So what i’d LIKE to do is add a PS1 PCB too it then maybe add a Neutrik adapter so i could have detatchable cords, 1 for PS2 and 1 for PS3, any thoughts?</div>

Order the MC Cthulhu upgrade kit for $12 from godlikecontrols, and the Neutrik RJ45 jack.<div><br></div><div>Get an RJ45 cable and cut one of the ends off. Solder this to the correct points on the Cthulhu you just upgraded. Plug the other end into your Neutrik jack.</div><div><br></div><div>You can either make your own RJ45>console cables you could pay a modder to do it for you. If making them yourself I’d recommend getting the Neutrik NE8MC boots and some 2 piece Cat6 plugs.</div><div><br></div><div>Don’t forget to update the MCC firmware to the latest version.</div>

Perfect! Thank gahrling, Thats exactly what i need to do. Im comfortable soldering and making my own cables, and I assume I’ll be able to figure out how to upgrade my Chthulu and update to the latest firmware, Toodles is good about making sure good, simple instructions are available for his products.<div><br></div><div>Any hints on installing the Neutrik RJ45 jack in an old HRAP case? I’d assume I’d just need to cut the correct size hole into it? I know that the Neutrik jack will cover the hole so it doesnt have to be a super clean cutting job but my Dremel is broken, any ideas on some cheap thing i can get that will cut this thick ass plastic?</div>

<br><blockquote class=“Quote”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/52669/Boston%20George">Boston George</a> said:</div><div class=“QuoteText”><div>Any hints on installing the Neutrik RJ45 jack in an old HRAP case? I’d assume I’d just need to cut the correct size hole into it? I know that the Neutrik jack will cover the hole so it doesnt have to be a super clean cutting job but my Dremel is broken, any ideas on some cheap thing i can get that will cut this thick ass plastic?</div></div>
</blockquote>

<br><div>Find a drill with an arbor bit and 22m - 24mm hole saw. The Neutrik jack will need an approx 24mm hole as standard.<div><br></div><div>Alternatively borrow a working rotary tool or carefully cut the hole out yourself using a knife and junior hacksaw blade.<br><div><br></div><div>Installing one into a HRAP case can be tricky so make sure you plan out everything in advance, such as where you want the hole and how you will connect this to the MC Cthulhu.</div></div></div>

<font face=“Arial, Verdana”><span style=“font-size: 10pt; line-height: normal;”>You could also solder an ethernet cable to the Cthulhu and hook up your </span><span style=“line-height: normal;”>controller</span><span style=“font-size: 10pt; line-height: normal;”> wires with a coupler.</span></font>