East Side Game Shack, Mason OH

Thanks to everyone who came out to this event, i really appreciate it, was a lot of fun. This was the first real tournament i had run so thanks for putting up with me, lol. There will be another event some time next month and hope everyone can attend again and a few more will show up.

and here are the results!

SF4

1. Derrick Legend
  2. Voulkan
  3. Ben D
  4. Otter
  5. madpossum
  6. Red Herran
  7. Trixta

SF2HDR

1. madpossum
  2. Derrick Legend
  3. Slayer
  4. Red Herran
  5. Blaze

T6

1. Sluch
  2. Drago
  3. Trixta
  4. Derrick Legend
  5. Slayer
  6. Cornix

BlazBlue

1. Otter
  2. Cornix
  3. Blaze
  4. madpossum
  5. Pistolpayne
  6. Schnets

TvC

1. AJ Scratch
  2. Neon Geon
  3. Derrick Legend
  4. Kiltz
  5. Slayer
  6. Blaze
  7. GTFOcandy
  8. madpossum
  9. Schnets
  10. Pistolpayne
  11. Blue Crane

Naruto CoN Rev 3

1. Kiltz
  2. Akatsuki
  3. BirdFetus
  4. Bennedy
  5. GTFOcandy
  6. Gaaranub
  7. Nvolt
  8. Blue Crane
  9. Schnets
  10. Slayer
  11. Nathan Howard
  12. comicfiend
  13. Blaze

Thanks for running this. Everyone was friendly and junk. I’ll try to make it out next time.

Great stuff overall. Venue was sweet and tourney organizers were nice and friendly.

Props to all the winners, Derrick and Sluch especially.

Personally, and this is just me and I can be picky, I did feel some lag from the tv’s. It wasn’t horrible but it did affect certain combos I like to do.

Hopefully we will get more people to come out next time but this was a good start Slayer, also holla at me next time and I’ll show you some King stuff to (ab)use. If you can start Giant Swinging like how you buffer T-Hawk’s 360 throw, even I would be scared.

I’ll definately come back if I can.

pP

What’s up everyone!?

I just wanted 2 say thanks 2 Alex & NextGen Games 4 hosting a fun tourney. Nice setup there 4 sure. I was most certainly impressed. :tup:

I just wanted 2 say good games 2 Phil, Frankie, & Kyle in Tekken. Wish I would have gotten 2 play Derrick & Alex in Tekken, but always next time I suppose. Plus, it was good seeing a lot of ppl there I know 4 sure. :tup:

If u guys have another tournament, I’ll try 2 make it again 4 sure. :tup:

Take it easy & have a good one. Peace. :china:

What up everybody good games to all nice venue thanks for having us.