9th - Mythic Exile (Ken)
9th - Melvin (Ken)
13th - Phastestpig (Ken, Ryu)
13th - Cruxay (Dudley)
13th - G3nn (Ken)
13th - Ratio1beatdown (Necro, Oro)
17th - Sumit (Ken, Yun)
17th - Psychochronic (Chun)

I don’t know if i’m reading the brackets right because we messed it up but the top 8 is right.

Very random tourney!

CAPCOM VS SNK 2 (16 Entrants)
1st - Ratio1beatdown
2nd - Arcade Legend
3rd - Poke Guy
4th - JS Master
5th - Flightwing
5th - Jiggabry
7th - Nagata Lock II
7th - Gerjay
9th - Phastestpig
9th - Mythic Exile
9th - YellowS4
9th - RPGv2
13th - Psychochronic
13th - Wilson
13th - Dogberry
13th - Sweet Cheeba

MARVEL VS CAPCOM 2 (14 Entrants)
1st - Jiggabry
2nd - Gerjay
3rd - G3nn
4th - Ratio1beatdown
5th - JS Master
5th - Fobguy
7th - Cito
7th - Joker
9th - Nagata Lock II
9th - Lord Magnus
9th - Deathfist
9th - BillyDee
13th - Psychochronic
13th - Mythic Exile

i tied eric in 3s? whata world
marvel:

1. bry
  2. jay
  3. g3nn
  4. stavros

===============
cvs2:

1. roger
  2. tylor?wing?
  3. stavros

on the plus side:
my MM with gerjay:
3s-win
cvs2-win
marvel-rape rape loss

and yes it IS true, im the worst marvel player in history (even worse then nagata)

That loss to Warren is going to be giving me nightmares for a long time.

Boo. Go Faust go.

wtf is in your av

CAPCOM VS SNK 2 (16 Entrants)
1st - Ratio1beatdown
2nd - Arcade Legend
3rd - Poke Guy
4th - JS Master
5th - Flightwing
5th - Jiggabry
7th - Nagata Lock II
7th - Gerjay
9th - Phastestpig
9th - Mythic Exile
9th - YellowS4
9th - RPGv2
13th - Psychochronic
13th - Wilson
13th - Dogberry
13th - Sweet Cheeba

MARVEL VS CAPCOM 2 (14 Entrants)
1st - Jiggabry
2nd - Gerjay
3rd - G3nn
4th - Ratio1beatdown
5th - JS Master
5th - Fobguy
7th - Cito
7th - Joker
9th - Nagata Lock II
9th - Lord Magnus
9th - Deathfist
9th - BillyDee
13th - Psychochronic
13th - Mythic Exile

It’s pretty late so I’m not going to post up thoughts on the tourney tonight. For now I’ll just say CvS2 was one of the best tournaments talent wise I’ve seen in a long time.

But not from me. I don’t understand how I placed so high playing as bad as I was today. I thought I deserved last place at least.

who the hell is Warren

King: Did you go to the tournament today?
Marvin: No
King: Do you know who won?
Marvin: No but Adam probably came 2nd
King: LOLOL

marvin looks up the results
*marvin changes his MSN name to “WHAT THE FUCK ADAM. SECOND PLACE AGAIN?”

what the hell is happening to JS and CvS2…couldn’t even make 3rd place…tsk tsk!

To the guys who were running 3S (particularly Pig)… if you dont know how things should be done, then you need to ASK.

I know you fucked the brackets up when you MADE them… then I know the brackets were getting fucked as you RAN them… now looking at the results, I can tell a lot of things were fucked right till the end.

my thots on cvs2:
i thot there were an insane amount of top tier players, so chances of getting above was pretty futile.
my first matchup was jiggabry…
i raped him sideways in the first game then absolutely blew it in the next 2.
my second game was with pokeguy (tylor) who is an absolute beast. i still put up a hellofa fight, but in the end his monster hibiki and terry brought my a-are to its knees.
tylor went on to win 3rd, soi wasnt too displeased that i lost to him.
all in all it was an awesome tournament. id like to thank nagata for at least giving the rest of us a chance to “tryout” for the 5v5, and wing as well for standing up for the same ideal.
now i know…i have a lot to work on. but this time next year, thingsll be different.

This shoulda been a T7 Tune up. If it was labelled as that I would of shown up for sure.

what the hell is the difference?

warren is a hugo player from downtown, he likes to look around to see if others are watching after he wins.

i’m not running brackets again, ever

Warren sounds like a fag.

I dono how many times I had to apologize yesterday for trying to run a tourny that nobody else wanted to run, but honestly… other than tommy fucking the brackets a little as we were going (which i fixed neways) as well as forgetting to seed gerjay (which i said sorry for like 5 times, even tho he more than likely ddnt give 2 fucks cause i gave him his cash back) I dont really see how you can say everything is fucked with the results because they look normal enough to me dude.

and if you took the time to come over and see wat was going on you would understand better too… eric got fucked up by some no name chun that was actually pretty good (and eric playing like shit just ddnt help). And Warren was holding his own pretty nicely, even against Adam. Me and tommy both played like shit, Adam came 2nd, and jay is still my hero… dno wat ur bitching about man.

sorry to type so much… just how i see it, and i ddnt even wanna run that shit neways, but if i ddnt help out tommy things coulda turned out even worse.

maybe he trying to lose on purpose so he can get into the quafily trny =p

I HATE THIS GAME AND I HATE ALL OF YOU!!!:crybaby:

Concerning the 3S bracket situation.

If the directors that subbed in felt that they may have been in over their heads, it would be in their best interest to ask for help. If I was aware there were complications in 3S, I would have been more than happy to help either construct the bracket or make sure that the players were going to the right matches. I had already got CvS2 started with Cyrus and Kevin pushing that tournament along so I was available.

That being said, Tommy and Andrew should be thanked, not punked off, for their efforts. The usual directors were nowhere to be found for 3S except for Eric and by the time he started to ask if there was a 3S tournament, Tommy had taken the initiative to get sign ups done.

So good job to Tommy and Andrew for their hard work. If there’s a next time, if you see things might be going wrong, just ask for help.