EFL x P.I.F 09-26-09 - Denver, Co + Pot Bonuses!

You all know what time it is, its time to get PAID IN FULL! Cream! DOLLA DOLLA BILL YA’LL! Colorado tournaments at their finest. Where yo’ mustaches at?

OH, SHE FOUND’EM!

:rofl:

When:
09-26-09!

Where:
Gallery 30 @ STARZ Film Center (by Tivoli student union)
900 Auraria Pkwy
Denver, CO 80204
(303) 820-3456

What time:
Casuals start @ 10:30am
Start time @ 12:00pm

*Tournament WILL start EXACTLY @ 12pm. If you are late, you are not getting in the bracket. You are not buying your way in. Show up on time if you plan on being apart of this event. We will NOT be waiting for folks that go missing in any match. If you are called 3 times and none of the directors know where you are at, DQ. DQ will count as a loss for ex: if you are in the winners, you will go the the losers. If you are in the losers, you are out of the tournament.

Games:
SF4
HDR
SC4
BB
KOF12
MVC2

Format:
Venue fee: $10.00
Entry: $10.00
Double elimination
2/3 untill finals, 3/5 finals
AS ALWAYS, Cash payouts at our tournaments. No Cashier check/I.O.U/ Travlers Check/Coupon/Tampon nonsense we have been hearing about around town.

IMPORTANT! - The pot bonuses are going to be divided amongst the TOP 3. It is NOT winner take all of the bonus. They will be figured into the total winnings and divided like the rest of the money: 70%, %20, %10 as per usual.

Tournament Scedule:
12pm - 2pm: MVC2, SF4, KOF12
2pm - 3pm: Special Events + Food!
3pm - 5pm: HDR, SC4, BB
5pm - 6:30pm: Finals
*There won’t be any casuals going on during the finals. When we make it to last game that needs to be in the finals, ALL stations will be going off and set up so everyone can watch the finals.

Rules:
Button Binding is allowed >:(
Hdr: default time/rounds, Both akumas are banned.
Sf4: default time/rounds/damage, all characters allowed.
Sc4: default time/3of5 rounds, Apprentice/Algol/Yoda/Vader are allowed.
BB: default time/rounds/damage.
Kof12: default time/rounds/damage.
Mvc2: default time/damage, no 2/3 of the same character. Custom music encourged haha!

• If you pause the game after the match has started, the loss of round goes to the pauser. If the pause was on the last round, the match goes to the opponent. This is also ENTIRELY up to the discretion of the pausee if they would like to inact this rule.

• This is a PS3 tournament. There will be one game that is using 360 (hdr). That is the ONLY game on 360. Please bring appropriate equipment.

• Please bring your own controller. Some will be there but, if you own any you should bring it. We are going to dq people who are holding up tournaments because lack of equipment.

• Winner of last game KEEPS THE SAME CHARACTER. Loser may switch.

• Double blind pick is possible if both players are feeling extremely gay. Don’t make us use this rule, plzthx.

You know the deal, SIGN UP!

SF4 $130 GUARANTEED POT BONUS!
Halfro - Qualifer
Tech
Alan
Foxisquick
Recon
Jedi
Aura
Kyles
Knucka
Smiles
Stickfiga
Cisco
Elliot
Pedro - Qualifier
Obi
Shoryucow
Pablo
Meezy
Klt
Dre
Fartly
Higgins
TFH
Mas
Newman
Alvaro
Dragon
Roogle
Blue
Shogun

BB $200 GUARANTEED POT BONUS!
Halfro
Stickfiga
Tech
Krsjin
Handsome Tim
Logos
Recon
Jedi
Tage
Aura
Kyles
Fox
Knucka
Tech
Pixel
Juelz
Cisco
Pedro
Nar Nar
Fem
Obi
Pro one
Torn
Ryyudo
Srrwb
Klt
Wakka
Higgins
JackG (tenative)
Macarthur Blunts (tenative)
SlyMoogle (tenative)
Mas
Minimatt
Motoh
Dragon
Yangfushang
Sin is Liquid
Izzy
Blue

HDR $100 GUARANTEED POT BONUS!
Halfro - Qualifier
Logos
Kyles
Knucka
Smiles - Qualifier
Krsjin
Vic
Aurawind
Mezzy
Ken
DVG (tenative)
Baka
Lethargy (tenative)
Higgins
Fox
Dragon
Isaak
Moses

SC4
Krsjin
Kyles
Knucka
Smiles - Qualifier
Juelz
Vic
Cisco
Higgins
Bishop

KOF12 $75 GUARANTEED POT BONUS!
Halfro
Krsjin
Logos
Aura
Varao
Pedro
Pro one
Ike
Pablo
Mezzy
Ken
Juelz
Knucka
Higgins
Newman

Mvc2 $75 GUARANTEED POT BONUS!
Halfro
Alan
Tech
Big D
Recon
Juelz
Elliot
Yang
Ken
Higgins

OH and we are going to feed you all too! BLACK JACK PIZZA WILL BE PROVIDED FREE! We will have drinks available for purchase as well. Bring yo hungry-selves to this tournament!

www.extrafresh.net
FLYER!
Venue pic 1
Venue pic 2
Venue pic 3
Venue pic 4

Baller Time.

Whoooooooo!!!

Oh it’s on.

Shit just got real.

Damn Wind. You been a member since 05? When did you move to CO?

Bitches call me the tourney destroyer.

Okay, not really. Shit is still gonna be great, though. :bgrin:

The Return of Varao, man I havent been ion SRK in a grip wanted to see what my join date was lol!

I wish I remembered my og account, I might be an 01 if I remember right. Oh wells.

LETS GET HYPHY!

Darnit, and it’s only August. Need a tourney now.

Dont worry, this tournys awesomeness will hold you over from now till then and then after till november when we…nm. Yeah just be patient :slight_smile:

See me in dat blazblue

???

KiD-Bison
Total Posts

u read that unblockable c.fp yet
oh yeah by the way this is mike :smiley:

12-11-2002, 12:20 PM

dang, I’m more OG than all of you… :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t matter. I’m the freshest out of the group.

I may make it out to this…just curious what system will they be using for HDR? I’m hopeful that it will be the 360 version (PS3 version has controller disconnect issues plus speed 3 is slower compared to 360).

That would be great! We actually use the ps3 version, but, where are you getting all of your info from? I thought they were identical minus the online part. I need to research this problem if it is indeed the case. Ive never noticed a controller disconnect problem but ive never heard anyone say anything about a speed difference.

The only thing I knew about the controller problem on the PS3 is that sometimes, the button config does not save. Didn’t hear about the other stuff.

u guys are all ded.

PREPARE YOURSELF.