The Epileptic Gaming Community presents: EG’s 2v2 SSF4 Battle Royale 2
We are starting the Online SSF4 PS3 tournament right after the show Epileptic Gaming on djWHEAT?|??? so make sure to register before the show ends.
*This is run by the EG community and not the show hosts, so if we screw up don’t blame them lol
- Team Captains Register here by posting your Team Name and the names of your teammates also your PSN ID’s.
I will also be taking registration during the show so just PM Rm519 or Valkerion in the Ustream channel if you still need to register.
D370X will be providing play by play commentary on the stream.
Make sure to be in the stream channel about 6:30PM PST because that’s when we will be announcing the match-ups and bracket information.
Here’s a recording of the grand finals of the previous 2v2 tournament so you know what to expect. Grand Finals AxeSense and Scunsion vs Mark and Con Queso, Rose and Sagat vs Adon and Sakura djWHEAT on USTREAM.
- Teams must be registered by 7/02/10 6pm PST (9pm EST) to participate
- Registration is FREE
- Each team must be composed of 2 members
- Each team can only have 1 of each character. No duplicates!
- Players must stick with their selected character throughout the entirety of the tournament
- Player order is set up on your own choice
- Sets are done Pokemon style: Winning player moves on to face next team’s player until both players of a team are defeated
- 99 second rounds, best of 3 rounds, no handicap, no macros, no turbo
- Double elimination tournament: When teams are defeated for the 1st time, they are sent to a losers’ bracket, after the 2nd loss they are eliminated
- Grand Finals will be 3/5 rounds
- We are working on prizes for the winners but mostly this will be to have fun and get to know new people.