El Fuerte General Discussion Thread

el-fuerte

Idk if anybody has seen this yet.

[media=youtube]RveAST0-xVE[/media]

It’s in he video thread Manny

[media=youtube]rQA_UJP6NDU[/media]

and thats why I am the scrubbiest ferte alive

thanks AMigo, I whip up tortilla toopii soup for you eh! I go sleep now, buenos nochas!!! EL FUERTEEEEEE! EXCELLENTTEEEEEE!

Hey guys havent been on the forum in a while, been taking a break from playing. But I got something pretty cool you guys might appreciate. My sponsor got an artist to make an el fuerte shirt in dedicate to me =P here check it out. ALSO: like them on facebook @Bifuteki

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/196495_10151075266218727_294642007_n.jpg

pretty dope. I think theyre in the process of making it.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT I FUCKING WANT ONE RIGHT THE HELL NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW. FUND IT.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd my second mask is here. Gonna be a hassle using my glasses since I’m near sided, but whatever. gonna finish the outfit and I’ll be good to go for Comic con this year.

2 down, 2 to go.

alt 1 color 10

Spoiler

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k138/Densuo/Fuertealt1.jpg

So I’m in Taiwan for a business trip. I hit up Gamerbee via twitter. Gonna run sets with him tonighhttt!

how do i get one!!!

I got both of my masks custom made from elucha.com I plan on having the other two made through them as well.

oh sorry densuo, i should have been more detailed. how do i get one of those shirts.

I harrased Bifuteki about it when they were streaming Big Two this Wednesday. They simply responded with “soon”. definitely getting a buncha those.

thanks man. i dont visit here enough. Much love to the fuerte mains. Viva la Fuerte

The El Fuerte Shirt will be up for sale in 2 weeks. I will tweet when it goes on sale.

[S]Looks like I’m assed out.[/S] Cant find any stuff to use for the side buttons on the pants [S]and the red for the hat and shirt[/S]. outfit’s gonna be incomplete for Comic Con.

I [S]am dissapointed[/S] will make it work and have fun anyway.

mother of God…

I forgot my pass. So I missed out on getting a Fuerte shirt T_T.

On the plus side. I ran into a R.Mika cosplayer. and a good Vega too.

[media=youtube]Poi0ogu_4kI[/media]

ARMOR CANCEL STUFF, CHECK IT OUT

AC to [insert special move] has been known for awile. Or at least I’ve known for awhile. lol

Never found a real use for AC Guac or AC Bomb outside of just a gimmick. :confused:

I believe you can not Armor Cancel to Qbomb.