El Fuerte Resets and Ultra Setups

el-fuerte

Hey guys I found some nice resets on people that are actually worth trying. It is possible to get a 100% reset on somebody after stun. PS: I have more videos to come and they were all filmed on my blackberry lol, but the qualitys pretty decent so you can understand whats going on.

These Three videos that I have so far were done on pad, so it was kinda hard for me to do anything as of now, but you can understand the possibilities. plus for the ultra setups I need a partner to help me out, so I’ll try to get those filmed when I go to play casuals or something.

Resets:

El Fuerte Corner Reset. Credit Given to OJ for given me the idea
[media=youtube]kAnrtfHXwz4[/media] ITS CHARACTER SPECIFIC (Works on Ken, Ryu, Akuma, Sakura, Rose, Vega, Hakan. I know for sure it doesnt work on Rufus, Guy, and Dudley.

**El Fuerte Fake Corner Reset **
[media=youtube]NBgu6eS6BOM[/media]

El Fuerte CL.RH Reset (Only works if they tech knockdown and block wrong obviously =P)
[media=youtube]00dM7k-z38g[/media]

Ultra Setups: COMING SOON…

ANY QUESTIONS JUST ASK, ILL ADD ULTRA SETUPS WHEN I ACTUALLY HAVE A CHANCE TO PLAY, MY STICK IS BROKEN SO I GET NO PRACTICE TIME REALLY. SO JUST LEAVE A MESSAGE AND SOME IDEAS/VIDS AND I’LL POST THEM HERE.THANKS FOR WATCHING

Corner reset is really nice. I could see that working very well. Not so sure about the cl.HK reset, since it knocks down, which technically means it isn’t a reset, right?

Thanks for the videos, Spab.

Noted. goes to training mode

dang nice stuff spab rog i need to try this out now haha

but quick thing, why not just rsf after a crumple?

Because if the reset is successful, you get an RSF without the damage scaling of the level 3 FA+j.HP juggle before it.

You can style on em =P

lol nah but like say you mix em up, bait a dp and then RSF like 5 hits till there stun. then focus in the corner and do the reset and get free 180 damage, and if you have super, thats free 400 damage.

ohh ok yeah, i’m not one that gambles for bigger damage. i like guaranteed :s

You are in the wrong character forum Sally. XD

i just realized how dumb that post i made was lol

Guaranteed damage with fuerte? you wish. I tried this online its pretty fun especially if they’re mashing dp in the wrong direction

I’m not sure if this an Ultra setup, but I noticed the other day, yet again by accident, that you can Ultra Spark a runaway fireball Akuma if they jump away from you.