since T.Hawk is tossing him around like a toy im not down with that:annoy::annoy:
give him some new normals…so he can hold his own when pressured or make his current pokes faster
take away gordita sobat…even though it can lead to super
-regardless of trade, he should not be knocked down out of guac throw
-150 more points of stamina
- needs new Fierce Kick badly
-wonder what new ultra is…
"I agree that Fuerte sounds a lot stronger on paper than in practice right now. Yes he is fast but he lacks in both health and damage. A few key changes could make a lot of difference as suggested by many, I would personally pick the following:
- fajita buster damage increase (Its extremely risky and it should have a lot more damage to really make the opponent think twice before overusing thier FA)
- Qbomb input command change (no charge please)
- fix the negative edge for the run so that it can be stopped as it should. (This is the most obvious flaw that NEEDS to be fixed as it doesn’'t really make sense at all)
- Optional: health increase to 950 (I used to think this is key, but not anymore, as there are other characters with low health that can make it up through thier tools).
They might seem like minor changes, but I think those are enough to make Fuerte a lot better than he is right now, I don’t want him to suddenly be top tier or anything like that, it would ruin his underdog charm. "
all I can think of for now, any great idea’s I can update thread