English guide SamShodown: Tenka?

Hello everyone :slight_smile:

I just got through playing Samurai Shodown Tenka for the PS2 with a couple friends for the first time. Awesome awesome game!! The grand finally of SS :slight_smile:

I was wondering if there is a way to change the menus and icons to English? If not, does anyone know of a site I can go to that has an English guide, with translated pics for the different symbols and icons, specifically for the bust/slash icons? I can’t figure out what any of this stuff means.

Someone mentioned in another forum that you can pull off CD “dial-a-combos” ala SS IV? How do you get into that mode?

Plus, there appears to no longer be the little move list under your rage gauge from previous SS games. Is there an option to put them back there? How do I figure out how to do a power move?

it’s called,

gamefaqs.com

thank you

PM me…

Or email me all your questions and I will answer them all for you Option #3…

I will save you the hassle of going through** that site **and gamefaqs.com…

Tenka is a different animal my friend…if you visit “that site” you will see why I am saying to PM me…:rofl:

Yes this coming from the guy who used to spam up my board with many retarded topics and posts and of course bullshit strats, then throws a hissy fit because his ability to continue posting shitty posts and threads was taken away from him, right.

Also don’t forget how most of your “strats” are just from old FAQs from DJ Tigresa or by other people, way to go dude, you’re on your way now!

Don’t bring your beef with GC to SRK. From what I understand you were de-modded then AA’ed for pretty good reason.

Owned.

I just wish you don’t have to register to look at the forums.

No you wanna say who’s owned…he is…for being a shady ass sorry owner…refusing to cooperate and talk with anyone but yet being a backstabber and talking behnid their backs…shady ass motherfucker, backstabber is what you are…yes you wanna talk shit here Kyoji I am gonna talk shit here too…

All I wanted to do with you mr. Kyoji is talk…but you refused all my emails…so get lost fool… (Shall I show everyone the 3 emails I sent you with no response? Nah…I will honor Mr. Kaneda’s wishes…)

U wanna pop out now and discuss shit after I been trying to talk to you for A WHILE…you are a shady ass bitch… :annoy:

As I told you…I choose what I post…I’m sure you read my email didnt you motherfucker??? but you didnt reply…what a pity…and I called you out on EVERYTHING YOU SAID KYOJI…

You are a snake…you really are…3 emails I sent you…no response…yet you wanna come out here now and talk…EAT MY DICK BITCH.

SK: Not the truth that I was demodded…it was a poll…then I tried to talk to him via email but he did not respond…so I said “Oh you dont wanna talk and you talk behind my back all the time to people like Turbovec and the others”

So I gave him an ultimatum…saying if he didnt respond to my emails with 2 days I was gone for good and would never post/visit the site again…something I have honored…so don’t let him sway everything you believe…he is a dog/liar/backstabber…

And shit I even apologized for how I handled some thing…but nope he didnt wanna hear it so I said The Hell with you.

PM me if you wanna talk…if not dont do this shady shit AGAIN or I will throw everything I said to you in email in your face you slimy snake…
:arazz:

Now back on topic…

dark geese…please stop…typing like…this…it makes…you look…like a fucking…retard

My bad man…he just pissed me the fuck off…really.when I tried to pm him and talk and negotiate he doesnt wanna talk (doesnt even respond)…but comes in here and talks shit…man…that is beyond me and quite frankly very shady and he talks to other people about things about me but not me.

That is beyond me. Now shit I admit I took things a little too far on GC.Net but dude if I dont know that UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE how do I know to stop?? I hear from other people besides him about it and I hear he’s talking behind my back… all the way up to the poll…no emails from him no communication…the worst business I’ve ever seen done.

And he knows now I aint saying anything different from what I told him in my 3 emails. My concern was how he handled everything with supremely poor communication to me at all. its like getting a detention and not knowing why you got it…

Thats what gets me…

But… Anyways I am through with it…

blows off some steam.

So guys any news on Tenka Special?:lovin:

tenka special? why? for bug fixing?

Well fix the bugs…add Shiki and Asura…add more levels (nostalgic)…

-More music (nostalgic)…
-Touch up the sprites…don’t redraw them…that would take too long and goes into another thread already closed down by SK. :rofl:
-Make a clear distinct difference between Red. Nak and Purple Nak.

That type of stuff…

Make the EX Characters default…so I can pull out EX Yoshitora…(though EX Yunfei would be broken as hell!!!)

Ya know… on the topic of SS. I always wanted to do battle with Gandara in full glorious 2D. Why oh why didn’t he make it into any of the cross overs as a boss? He made a quick appearance in SvC: Chaos, but that was about as close as it comes (NeoGeo Pocket version excluded of course).

Quick question:

What color is each mode?? I know you can do SS1-6, but when you choose your mode, I’m not sure which color represent which version. I figured they’d be in numerical order as you keep turning to the right, but since it’s a Japanese game and they read everything backwards, my thinking may be incorrect.

polarity…always funny

It starts on 6, and going to the right it starts back in order from 1.

1 = orange
2 = yellow
3 = red
4 = green
5 = blue
6 = gold