Epitome of Shenanigans #3

Hey guys, how’s it going?

I’m pretty new to the forums so I’ll just give a brief introduction. I originally posted on gamespot.com but found that it wasn’t very active so I decided to give shoryugen.com a try considering that a lot of the serious players come here to post. Not only that it’s here where most of the updates, tips and Evo info is present.

Anyways, I have here a compilation video of some awesome, funny and unexplainable moments that occur in Street Fighter 4. This is the 3rd one I’ve made. The other two are in my YouTube channel playlist labeled “EOS series”. I’ve made this series for entertainment purposes and not to be taken seriously. It’s most just to get a laugh or 2.

[media=youtube]8vwaToiLlXE[/media]

I hope you guys enjoy!

Loved it. Great editing!

I found this to be enjoyable. I want more Zangief Mind Games!

MOAAAAAAARRRRRR

Glad to hear that you guys enjoyed it! I’ll make sure to have the 4th episode up as soon as possible. If anyone would like to contribute some shenanigans I’ll gladly add it to the next one. Just shoot me a message on Xbox (GT: Yocas).

I won’t have a PS3 until later next month. :frowning:

Great vid, the coin sound effect was a nice touch. And that Gouken combo was awesome to see.

Zangief mind games:

http://www.coupondad.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Land_O_Lakes_Butter.jpg

The stuff you added to it makes it unique and hilarious :tup: it stands out in a sea of Funny and Cool moments.

very nice.

you could pry get these videos featured on SRK and Eventhubs front page if you submit it as a news tip. but posting here is cool too i guess

@double F - I did not know that. Thanks for the heads up man! How would I go about doing that though? I’ve just submitted it in the media section as a “general gaming” category.

edit: Found it! Also, I changed the category for my video to “comical”. I believe that would suit it better. :stuck_out_tongue:

me like

I just sent it in as a News Tip for a chance to get it promoted to the front page!

And again, thanks for all of the positive feedback everyone. I really appreciate it. It’s a great encouragement!