• Capcom is aware of unblockables and attempting to fix them, no details on how yet.
• Goals were to decrease the gap between high and low tier characters in SF4 with balance changes.
• Faster charging of his Turn Punch.
• Less Headbutt recovery.
• Farther range on his Ultra 2.
• Cannon Stride can be done LOWER to the ground now.
• Damage reduced on Hard attacks.
• Stun reduced on Hard attacks.
• They tried to reduce the “2 combos and you’re dead” effect.
• Health increased to 950.
• EX Fireball knocks down on hit.
• EX Flip Kick breaks armor.
• Increased her damage.
• Down-Toward + Light Kick anti air appears to be back.
• Short Swing Blow has throw invincibility.
• He’s been given better hit boxes on some of his attacks (e.g. Kidney Blow).
• All Target Combos do more damage.