Ever get that HUGE weight off your shoulders?

I just got an email saying I got into dental school. =]

Please believe me, SRK, when I tell you that you can do whatever you want to do and you should do what makes you happy. There is ALWAYS a path to your goal. It may not be the path that you wanted or something most ideal but there is a path. Stealing a line from my favorite funny man CoCo "Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you’re kind, amazing things will happen.?

I’ll give a discount to all Srkers =D

Congratulations and no.

You may never meet me in person, but I will wander into your practice one day, and slap this post down on your receptionists desk, and demand a discount.

Congratulations. And that quote from Coco is inspiring. Cudious to you my friend.

Congratulations on dental school.

Never had a huge weight on my shoulders, but I had a bad case of the shittles one time at the mall. As I was crawling to the bathroom…it was like niagra falls up in that bitch if I didn’t hold it. And there was a clog in my intestines mid-way through as I was in the pooper cubicle, I had to push as hard as I can.

The lesson of this story is that once you get to the place you want to go (in my case, the bathroom. in your case, dental school) it doesn’t end there. You have to push harder. Harder than I did when I took a shittles at the mall. It has only just begun, so study hard.

This advice is damn good

LMAO

I miss preparation h Charley:sad:

Yeah so I have this bigass homework assignment due today and stayed with a classmate in the library last night trying to do it but we got side tracked and talked for almost a full hour but luckily another classmate will let me copy his shit today before class yessssh delicious!

lol madden

thank you for the advice, i will keep it in mind

Congrats!

I know exactly how you feel. I felt the same thing when I got into medical school. I never realized how much stress I was under until I read that acceptance letter a few times and made sure it was legit :wgrin: So freaking happy. Now that I’m almost done with my first semester, that day seems so far away. Congratulations again on getting in.

When Snaaaaake’s mom got done sitting on my face…

There have been numerous times at the end of a semester where I’ve driven myself crazy thinking about my final marks. There is no better feeling than seeing that you passed everything and you can relax and enjoy your winter/summer break.

first set of law school exams are over the next two weeks… when those end i’ll have a nice weight off my shoulders :slight_smile: