Everdred Teaches Remy

remy

i can’t find the thread

iwst99 post up the url for the video thanks

the video is no longer in that thread, go to CV, they posted it up there, by the way that vid was from 2 weeks earlier, and no Remys are in it =(

Hmmm but it did work against Ken when I was in Training Mode…but note taken.

No, Everdred corrected me and said it does work. It has been my experience that the timing has to be correct, not just that but in training mode some moves and combos will seem plausible, since the dummy does not always block as a normal player does (aka always holding back). Other than that there is nothing that connects, and even though that does connect, random jump in HP might not be the best move against better players (they’ll either anti air or parry…)

ok here’s something I’ve been using nowadays…

with early jump in fierce you can hit with the tip of the elbow right on the person’s head to as deep as there foot with the jump in fierce.

If it’s a shallow head only hit then by the time you land the opponent is in enough hit stun to only get the cr short into roudhouse rrf.

if it’s any deeper than that you can do cr strong into rrf.

Then on the flip side to the jump in fierce you can try going for the fierce but tap it a little too early but make it look like your going for the early head hit. whiff the fierce, land and throw.

thank you japan!!!

…scrub…

CVS2 Top Tier
CVS2 Top Tier

^Wow, that was a quick ban… not that he didn’t deserve it.

…scrub…

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Tourney this weekend…I’ll probably go, and more than likely tape some Remy matches, as well as others…stay tuned =)

representttttttt!

Man that fool said that shit in this thead like 5/7 months ago

how did he mention 5-7 months ago about being in a tourney 2 weeks ago and getting that on someone while everyone watched in awe? I didn’t say it was something new, I’m explaining what he did in this particular match. Damn elena players.

Comeback Mechanics - Definition and Opinions

can chun’s SAII go through remy’s SAI?

if they time it right, yes

I don’t play elena fool I play DJ let’s get this right :rofl:

How baseless complaining and theory fighting could water down and hamper this franchise
How baseless complaining and theory fighting could water down and hamper this franchise

well one thing is for sure, you aint not remy player (at least from what I hear).

kinda off topic—what is the bgm on the remy advance tutorial vid on youtube, japanese jazz/hiphop

If you mean the one at the beginning of the video, that goes D-i-S-C-O disco! Then i’m not sure anyone here knows lol, i’ve been trying to find that song for a while…

I hate when people try to get all cute and use moves that bypass your sonic booms. Fortunately, Remy can cancel a sonic boom into a super at any time (even the recovery). All of these can be done on reaction:

Use saI for:
Dudley command dash (saII works as well, but the match is better played with saI)
Makoto saII
Q saI (it will trade, but he loses bar so it’s worth it)

Use saII for:
Yun foward+fierce
Yun shoulder
Chun saII
Q saI
Makoto ex hayate
Makoto dash
Alex boot stomp
Elena slide

There’s probably more, but I can’t think of any at the moment.

O u can cancel the sonic boom ANY time u want? i never knew it!
Thx for the info.

SRK Mafia X -- Dangan Ronpa: Fire at Will -- Sign-up Thread