Evil Ryu Custom Trials

evil-ryu

Harro all. Just posting some custom trials I made for Evil Ryu since I like trials and thought it was a shame AE didn’t have any. Check them out if you want a possible challenge/practice, are new to Evil Ryu, or you’re just a beginner like I am because you might learn something, I know I learned a bit in making them. I tried to make them similar to other trials in terms of difficulty, and yet still show off some basic things about his moves. Not saying all of these are good combos, since I just made up most of them, but they show a good portion of what’s possible (to my knowledge at least… which isn’t that much). Hope you enjoy them like I enjoy them and enjoyed making them. Also, I wasn’t sure if this should go in the Eyu video thread instead of a new thread, so I’m sorry if I picked the wrong one.

List of the 24 trials
Hadoken
Tatsumaki Senpukyaku
Shoryuken
Senbukyaku (Hop kick) - Tatsumaki Senpukyaku
Raging Demon (Super)
Metsu Hadoken (Ultra 1)
Messatsu-Goshoryu (Ultra 2)
Crouch Light Kick - Crouch Light Punch - Stand Medium Punch - Light Ryusokyaku (Axe kick)
Jump Heavy Punch - Stand Medium Punch - Heavy Ryusokyaku
Jump Heavy Punch - Stand Heavy Punch - Light Tatsu - Heavy Shoryu
Crouch Light Punch - Stand Heavy Punch - Medium Ryusokyaku
Jump Medium Punch - Messatsu-Goshoryu
Senbukyaku - EX Tatsu - Metsu Hadoken
Zugai Hasatsu (Overhead) - Heavy Shoryu
Tenmakujinkyaku (Divekick) - Crouch Medium Kick - Light Tatsu - Heavy Shoryu
Crouch Medium Punch - Light Tatsu - Heavy Shoryu - Focus Cancel - Heavy Ryusokyaku
Tenmakujinkyaku - Crouch Medium Punch - EX Hadoken - Focus Cancel - Messatsu-Goshoryu
Jump Heavy Punch - Crouch Heavy Punch - EX Tatsu - EX Hadoken - Metsu Hadoken
Stand Heavy Punch - Medium Ryusokyaku - Crouch Medium Punch - Light Tatsu - Heavy Shoryu
Tenmakujinkyaku - Crouch Light Punch - Stand Medium Punch - Light Tatsu - Heavy Tatsu
Crouch Medium Punch - Stand Heavy Punch - Medium Ryusokyaku - Crouch Medium Punch - Light Tatsu - Heavy Shoryu - Focus Cancel - Metsu Hadoken
Crouch Light Kick - Crouch Light Punch - Stand Light Punch - Heavy Shoryu - Focus Cancel - EX Shakunetsu Hadoken (Red hado) - EX Tatsu
Jump Heavy Punch - Crouch Light Punch - Stand Medium Punch - EX Shoryu - Focus Cancel - Stand Medium Punch - Heavy Ryusokyaku
Jump Heavy Kick - Stand Heavy Punch - Medium Ryusokyaku - Crouch Medium Punch - EX Hadoken - Focus Attack (NOT CANCEL) - Stand Heavy Punch - Medium Ryusokyaku - Crouch Medium Punch - EX Tatsu - Metsu Hadoken

Also made a video that shows all of them, shows the damage/stun of each one, and gives some small basic side notes at the end for people who are new to Eyu or just didn’t know.
[media=youtube]3tsKLeaL_Q4[/media]

Good stuff. There was one floating around before, but I don’t believe it was the 2012 version. Nothing like doing some trial runs.

It would have been neat if you made an axe combo off of the cr. short. It can be done on most of the cast.

Cr lk x cr lp > cl hp xx mk axe > cr mp x lk tatsu > shoryu.

Ah true I should’ve added something like that, there may be a lack of efficiency in these. Yeah I think I saw another trial vid, and as far as I know you’re right that it wasn’t 2012. I’m not aware of all the changes from AE to 2012, but I don’t think I saw some of the more interesting things in that video, like cl.mp to h.axe or fadc out of ex.srk, which are probably my favorites now even though they might not be as useful.

It’s a very good trial run. Everyone is free to make one. I may do one with some stuff I discovered. That way people learn all kinds of neat stuff.