Evo 2010 Registration Live

The time has finally come. Get your wallets ready as the biggest and baddest tournament is back and we are opening up sign-ups to the masses. Just a reminder, registration is MANADATORY. No in-person signups will take place at the event. The deadline to register is July 5, 2010 @ 11:59PM PST. If you are looking to save some money, make sure you register by May 31, to save some cash.

Do not delay in signing up for best tournament of the year!

EVO Registration Page

Please use this thread for questions or concerns about registering.

GDLK. Looking forward to making it somehow.

Is there a way to able to see a list of all that players that have registered for each individual game so far?

Just as a heads up, the FAQ page needs to be updated to reflect this years games/dates

i can still attend as a spectator without registering right?

Yup! Showing up and spectating at EVO is free. You only need to pay if your competing in the actual Tournament.

Registered. Thanks for the heads up!

Do you have to be 18 to register and do you need a parent or guardian there with you?

There’s a FAQ on the site.

But the short answer to your question is “NO, There is no age restriction to enter evo”

Will you allow registrants to modify which games he or she will enter after the initial fee is paid?

signed up and ready to go.

Weeks, hopefully I won’t miss you this time around…

Nope…I asked the same question to Mr. Wizard, and he said it wasn’t possible.

Is there a press registration form to fill out? I’d like to cover the event for my site www.original-gamer.com. Thanks.

i sent my payment in about 2 weeks ago and havent got anything sent to my email.

What do the registration numbers look like? I know it’s early, but since there’s no withdrawing from the signup, I thought it would be interesting to see.

Try e-mailing or PM’ing MrWizard. He should be able to help you out.

I wanted to enter another game, but I guess it’s too late now.

anyone who has registered, have you gotten the confirmation email confirming your info?

Yes, I have.

Yeah. The info I got won’t let me “log in” to the site, but everything I need to know is there.