Evo East --3 on 3 & 2 on 2-- Random Team Third Strike Tournements - BYOC

I had a little talk with jwong and we decided to run this.

Rules:

3 on 3
Double elimination
Same characters allowed on team due to random teams
Super art switching is OK
5$ per person to enter

2 on 2
Single elimination
Same characters allowed on team due to random teams
Super art switching is OK
5$ per person to enter

The brackets will be done with the bracket maker program and will be randomly generated. If there are not enough teams it will be a round robin tournement. This only occurs if there are under 8 teams.

Teams will be picked out of a hat for both tournys. There will be no complaining about teams, it’s random. These tournements are ment for fun, nothing more. Sticks will not be supplied, use your own or a friends(obviously).

3 on 3 tourny starts at 5pm; must be registered by 1:00 pm to participate
2 on 2 yourny starts at 9pm; must be registered by 8:00 pm to participate

Any questions please post them here.

If I’m coming…which will be last minute as fuck. I’m down for this. Random ass Ibuki on your team = posssible win. :lol:

good shit

BTW both tournys are on sat… for those who couldnt figure it out :stuck_out_tongue:

coughdeviljincough

Yeehaw. Unpracticed Twelve FTW.

N

can’t wait man.

Heads up: the official 3S tournament is schedule to start at 5:00 and end at 7:00 (yes, we just changed this). If we call your name in the official tournament area and you don’t show up, you may be disqualfied immediately. we’re not going to go hunting for you or wait 15 minutes for you to show up.

If possible, you might want to move the 3on3… I recommend the morning, since the official ones might run a bit late.

so is it still on? name the times

what are the payouts?

i didnt know it changed

new times:

1pm = 3 on 3
8pm = 2 on 2

kofiend… it’s 5$ per person to enter each tourny, and the prize split is 70/20/10 for the winning teams.

Thats cause they were hopeing you wouldnt show up.