Evo East Registration Question

I accidentally paid twice for my registration through a paypal account. I clicked “continue” when i was using a bank account as a payment method, and realized i needed to switch it to credit card and immediately hit stop. Well, apparently it didn’t stop and the transaction went through twice, being paid once with a bank acct on paypal, and once with a credit card through paypal.

I’ve tried emailing the Email address paypal gave me as the recipient, which was support@shoryuken.com, but i get a “Delivery Status Notification (Failure)” everytime (i’ve tried twice now).

I’m just trying to get them to refund one of the payments, and i have the transaction ID. I Emailed Tony Cannon, but I’m not sure if he has anything to do with receiving payments (his email was the one listed on Evo2k.com)

I have yet to receive a response from him, and i’m sure he is busy, but I’m posting this here anyway. Is there any way to contact SRK (unless Tony Cannon is the one receiving paypal payments)? Any help is much appreciated, and if this is in the wrong forum, apologies in advance and feel free to move it.

Tony is the one handling payments.

Excellent. Thank you very much.

An email was sent to him yesterday. I’m just waiting to hear back from him.

Mr Wiz - If you would do me a huge favor and tell Tony that an email was sent to him concerning this matter, and if he could contact me as soon as possible, it’d be greatly appreciated. It’s been about a week and i haven’t heard anything from Tony yet.