Evo games next year?

sup guys. im just wondering what games u think will be on evo next year? with all these new fighting games come out what are u hoping to see? personalty i like to see the follwing:

1.streetfighter 4

2.blazblue

3.TvC

4.tekken 6

5.KoF 98um/ KoF XII doubt xii will b out by next evo but one can dream lol

6.Soul calibur 4

what do u guys think/hope will be on evo next year?

1. MvC2

2. Brawl

3. 3S

4. SF4

5. Tekken 6

6. CvS2/SF HD remix

is the most likely line up.

totally forgot bout SFHD. i should take out sc4 for that one lol. but i think its time for a new change and add al the new games up depending how well they turn up. but so far so good.

Blazblue won’t be out for next year’s EVO. Arksys(the GG localizers) have said that ASW has no console release in mind until the game is a huge success in Japan(duh). My list will is something like this:

SF4
T6
STHD Remix
Brawl
KOFXII(which I doubt, so KOF98UM might have a shot?)
TvC(it’s possible if Capcom ports it quick since it arrives in arcades in December)
Bring back GGAC(Blazblue won’t be out)
SC4

Old games are done. Thank you, God.

hmm didt no that. i hope and most likly it will happen that blazblue will be a success tho. the game really looks good.and isnt it gettin released this december? they say winter 2008 but one can only hope for

Cvs2222222222222222222222222222

does mr.wiz put the games himself for evo or he has a vote on it?

Yeah, both TvC and Blazblue are getting released in December this year. T6 comes out on PS3 that month in Japan as well.

Him and staff decide what games go in based on the communities.

CvS2
SF4
ST and or HD REMIX
MvC2
TvC
3S
TK6

hope:

GGAC
HD Remix
CvS2
MvC2
T6 or 3S
whichever of SF4/BB/TvC is out/good

GG scene isn’t going anywhere soon. 3S and Tekken finals this year were pretty awful, and I hear T6 is even worse than T5 :\

HDremix / SF4

GGAC

Brawl

Tekken 6

MVC2

What I wish is also going to be at Evo (come on people lets get this happening):

Bulletball

No thx.

I’d say…

TVC
SF4
ST HD
3S
Cvs2
MVC2

It’s actually really hard to tell what games will be at next year’s Evo. There are two brand new games coming out (three if you count HD Remix), and I have no idea what games they will replace. I think it’s guarenteed TvC, SFIV, and HD Remix will be at Evo next year unless the American community absolutely hates TvC and SFIV after a few months of release.

GGAC
TvC
SFIV
HD Remix
T6
3S
MvC2

The above games are the most likely canidates. I don’t see CvS2 coming back, nor Brawl since the community does absolutely fine without Evo and they didn’t really show up with big numbers this year (items/smash balls or not). Unless Evo is going to stick with a strict “six games only” policy, I think the above games will make it to Evo. If they are going to do only six games, I see GG, 3S, or MvC2 getting slashed off the list.

I think you are insane !!! CvS2 had a dope finals and people were hyped. And it has a dope following. As far as 3S or MvC2 getting cut NO WAY EITHER!

-dr.b

CvS2 was hype and was the best CvS2 finals ever, I won’t deny that (and I didn’t say it wasn’t in my post either D:; I loved CvS2 finals this year). But I the game was considered to be dropped for next year due to various reasons already posted about a bunch of times before Evo. Like Viscant posted in another thread, competition in the old games has grown stale and Evo needs something new, which is why I have a lot of newer games on the list I made.

Well I think of course you should consider numbers, what were the lowest draws this EVO? What have consistently been lower draws in majors?

Guilty Gear outdrew Tekken, I hear, but the Tekken community will have a new game next year, so I say Guilty Gear should probably earn it’s way back in, while Tekken stays. Perhaps squeeze out something like CvS2.

Team Fortress 2 for Evo 09…I’m hyping this!

Even though I dont like CvS2 too much, its hype. I dont know why people are still playing marvel though imo.

SF4
ST/HD
3S
CvS2
T6
SC4
GGAC

Is TvC official for the US or somthing? What did I miss? I would like to see it in place of MvC2 though.

Please god do away with brawl:confused:

SF4
TvC
GGAC
BB
MvC2
CvS2
3s
ST/HD
T6

-Tha Hindu