Evo hotel rooms?

I’m thinking about booking a set of hotel rooms once they announce the new set of available rooms. Lemme know if you have NOT booked a room and want me to account for you. You would need to PM me TWO names for your room.

Probably about $149 a night + tax.

----FINAL LIST----
PAID: Gina and I
PAID: David Magnetro & Rich P
PAID: Frank Y and Ryan S
PAID: Simon & Angel

PAID: Dustin D & Stephen T
Frank C & Superjoe
Gerard & Veteru

rooms are for thursday/friday/saturday/sunday nights

POW!!!

http://www.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=218623

I don’t know if you’ll keep this thread open since there’s another one, but if you can book a set of rooms again that would be AWESOME.

Gotcha, first post updated.

Pat im still with you right my dude?

Yup. It’ll make our room cheaper for sure.

put me and bowflex on

yeah if they do another round throw me on there…

Mickey, Mandel, Super Joe we running this back? Duggish? Trace? LOL we gonna have the chaos room again?

I second what Frank said. We need to be in the same room again because the chemistry was perfect last year.

DO A BARREL ROLL !!!

Can you save a spot for me please?

any quiet, non partying types want to share a room?

no drinking/ drugs / hookers please, if thats not asking too much

OK, I’ve hit them up to see what we can do here.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT DAYS YOU WANT TO CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT. IF YOU ARE “BOOKING” A ROOM, PLEASE SO IN GROUPS OF FOUR IF HUMANLY POSSIBLE.

If there is one spot then please let me know. I am just looking for a spot for myself only.

I am still looking for a room. I plan on getting down Thursday night and staying through Sunday (4 nights). I am fine with 4 or more roommates, and in fact, the more the better.

I will talk with my peoples, but I believe we are looking for check in Thursday, leaving monday.

Zach that’s $149/night divided by how many ppl in the room right?

I have NOT booked a room yet, but I plan on attending. Thursday - Sunday (4 nights). I would prefer a quieter room with people I am cool with, if possible.

Zach: is Gina going?

I am interested in a room. I will update my checkin and checkout days ASAP

Hey Zach, is it alright if you put me down for a room too please? I already have roomies set. My room would be:

Patrick Fernandez / Troy Fagan / Shawn Schmenger / Nolan Deits and Nate Douville.

Is it alright to go with 5 people? I’ll be the lead contact for this room.

We’ll see. Right now I ONLY have a room for me. I’ve sent email to Marcia asking. If you can book your own room at this point, that’d likely be the best plan.

I’m definitely interested, checking in Thursday and leaving Monday. Just need to figure out who I’m rooming with…