Evo monitors (Asus VH236H) currently on sale

Hey, just wanted to help out the fellow FG enthusiasts. If you’re like me & have been working on trying to get this monitor at a good price, it’s currently on sale @ NCIX.com

here’s the link directly to the monitor: http://us.ncix.com/products/?sku=38845&vpn=VH236H&manufacture=ASUS&promoid=1375

Asus is currently offering a $20 mail in rebate. Additionally, NCIX has the monitor priced at $150, $20 less than any other site (Newegg/Amazon). Free shipping too

Milwaukee: Too grimey for the rest of WI

nice! this is a great deal compared to amazon. they have it for 170 with 20 rebate. and then there’s the tax

i got lucky and bought mine for 140 on amazon when it was on sale. fantastic monitor

OOOooooOOOOooooOOOOooooo, I’ll take a look at this tomorrow.

I’ve never been taxed for an online purchase on amazon. It’s just shipping o.o

They just changed that. At least in Cali.

I’ve been buying from amazon for over 2 years. It’s not a recent change. Yes, I do live in cali

How’s it “not a recent change” when they just started charging tax in California as of Sept-15? Thats 4 days ago. Sounds pretty recent to me.

They started charging tax in Texas a couple of months back. I stopped buying from them, kind of funny because my prime account expired days before they started charging tax.

Yea I was surprised that i was being taxed when i made an order yesterday. It is a recent change as far as all of us that are paying attention know.

They’ve been rammin us for tax (NY) for a while now. Still some good deals though. Prime ftw. :slight_smile:

Nice deal on the evo monitor, but I wish there was a 27" version.

Bought one, because my current 24" is failing HDCP handshakes with my computer, and I’ve been needing a lower latency monitor for a while. Should look into convertors for playing older games on this monitor, but that’s for another day.

This’ll be a nice gaming monitor to go next to my 27" IPS panel (which lags like a mofo, so I can’t use it for gaming).

Bought one, sick of switching out my monitor for my PC and the monitor for my PS3. Thanks for the link.

$135 after rebate with free shipping, pretty good deal.