EVO North "I want to split a room at Red Roof" thread

Okay, so I got tired of seeing so many people ask in the EVO North thread if they could split a room with someone, that I decided to make a thread. No idea why they couldn’t do it themselves, but whatever.

If you are looking to split a room with someone at EVO North, post here.

If you already have a room and are looking to find more roomies to help split the cost, post here.

And now the added bonus:

If you are looking to split a room, but nobody ends up offering to share theirs, YOU CAN SEE WHO ELSE WANTS TO SPLIT A ROOM AND YOU CAN GET THE ROOM TOGETHER! BRILLIANT!

Ok post away, and see you all this weekend.

I would like to split a room.

actually I need to split a room also so yah I can also split a room with ya

i think people should post up their pictures when they want to split a room. I’ll be damned if i’m going to split a room with someone i’ve never met without at least seeing their picture.

www.myspace.com/ek_atl hit me up I’m cool peeps, and I’ll be up there Friday

myspace.com/utada4ever

Anyone already bought a room and is willing to split it?

Either way, PM me.

also if you want me to send a pic of me to you, PM

Posting Pics isn’t a bad idea. But someone should’ve thought of this sooner. I might have somewhere to stay for the weekend but if you see this fella (me), ask him. He might be down. I play 3rd Strike mainly but am fluent in GG and MBAC (sorta).

Pic 1: Guy On the left with the cool shades.
Pic 2: Free Shirt when You on the X.
Pic 3: “LYKE OMG! R U A MODEL!?”
…and for my last trick…
Pic 4: A wonderful drawing of me.
My Myspace is private so I’m direct-linking the pics.

Yah this is a good idea but should’ve been posted it sooner.

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k249/Brandino_07/BrandonandLamarlookingHammeredLO-1.jpg

me on the right side. I’m pretty contemp with Melty Blood and somewhat knowledgeable about 3rd Strike

One

Direct Link Pic. Though my hair is a bit longer and has highlights. Still have the same glasses.

this is me. please don’t judge me.http://images2.ggl.com/articles/3164/justin.jpg

haha nice

although i dont need a room my face is in my av

wow, did you shrink, i remember you being a lot taller.

Alright, well I’m looking at last minute flights to make it to this. Its not likely but its worth a shot.

If I can miraculously get a cheap flight, I’m down to split a room with some people.

Would anyone be able to pick up me up from the airport? I’ll pay you for your services.

whoever you are, you wanna share a room? I won’t bite. unless of course…:chat:

but really, only a few days away, I need a room!