Evo on Ign? Capcom supports Evo2k6 finals?

a new game IS coming…

SNAKES ON A PLANE FOR XBOX 360!

TWICE THE GRAPHICS, TWICE THE TERROR, TWICE THE MOTHERFUCKING SNAKES!

By CAPCOM, BITCH!

All im saying is that it’s about fucking time.

congrats, either someone just broke their NDA or you’re a liar.

Hyper SF III ftw :wgrin:

capcom is supporting our community?

did hell froze over?

no it didnt freeeze over

SF4

Release Date: Apocalypse

It’s good to see Capcom finally showing some support to the people who spend so much time on their products.
I think they also realize the fighting game community is a good marketing tool for them. Even though they were a lil cheap on the money… =_= It’s good to see cap none the less.

I’m glad that Capcom is finally noticing us, it is about time again. We’ve been lingering secluded from Capcom for along while now, and I’m glad that they have grown enough interest to at least be willing to sponsor for 3S. It’s about time they came back and supported the community that put their entire company on the map, I hope that this support will be good things to come in the near future.

Maybe next year Capcom will hook EVO up with those mini arcade cabs.

… Just a suggestion.

maybe next year they’ll throw in some money for mvc2, like 10Gs

This was pretty awesome. They even donated a bunch of stuff! People who were helping out got Rival Schools/SFA keychains, Capcom light up key chains and notebooks, Street Fighter Alpha Anthology for PS2 (!!!), these awesome headbands that had attached ~20 keychains with a figure of every SFA character…
… that was pretty damned awesome and nice. Huge huge props.

Franky, Evo keeps getting more and more impressive. The hotel situation maybe needs work (plasma TVs :sad: ) and it’s under construction so my GF and I got woken up each day by hammering (that wasn’t us) and they were sold out of rooms…
but the possibilities here are awesome. I’m in a room of Florida/PNW/New York/Cali peeps… it’s just an awesome time, and there’s tons of stuff to do after the tourney, which I don’t think any other venue can really offer everyone.

Great work again.

Actually this is something I could actually see happening, maybe they won’t get interested in doing new games, but they may in the future be willing to help with setups.

good shit