EVO2K13 TOP 10 PREDICTION! GET HYPED!!

EVO2K13 is a monthish away. What is the forecast for top 10 lineup for you? My prediction for top 10…Depends if Kusoru/Nemo or that one dude who beat Nemo in that one tournament comes then the list will look like this…

1.CHRIS G
2.CHRIS G
3.CHRIS G
4.CHRIS G
5.CHRIS G
6.CHRIS G
7.CHRIS G
8.CHRIS G
9.FILIPINO CHAMP
10.JWONG/PR BALROG

I don’t see anyone in the U.S can stop the MORRIGAN/DOOM collaboration. Although Fchamp meter up with Dormammu technology is cute and all, I feel that’s still not enough to convince the public, at least me he can beat the morrigan/doom couple. I got a feeling we will be seeing upsets and new technology this year. Right now, if Kusoru/Nemo or the dude who beat nemo doesn’t come. This list will be imprinted on the EVO2K13 TROPHY. If those Japanese come, then my money is on one of the Japanese. COME AT ME FOOL!!! YOU HEARD ME!

Feel free to change the list or speak up if I got your panties wet. GET HYPED!!!

P.S IS THERE ANY WAY TO GET KUSURO/NEMO/OTHER TOP JAPANESE TO COME TO EVO? I’LL BE HAPPY IF JUST KUSURO OR NEMO COME!!! If not then this year will be the same shit.

Both you guys have been here 10 years with almost equal post counts. I thought this was a parody of the SFIV one (in that one you had a different avatar at the time), but you made both topics! GG

I like this list less since I’m not on it. I think I was #7 on the other one.

Da hell is both you guys? Did someone else make a thread on this already?

LIST or go back to your closest

1. PS3
  2. Chris G
  3. Jwong
  4. Richard Nguyen
  5. Fchamp
  6. Rog
  7. Yipes
  8. Ranmasama
  9. that on guy who plays that team…you know the one with the crazy mixups and random ass tech no one has seen.
  10. Drew Grimey

Top 10 doesn’t even make sense. Either say top 8 or top 12…

Top 8 Winners:

Chris G
F Champ
PR Rog
Flocker

Top 8 Losers:

Justin Wong
KaneBlueRiver
RayRay
Nemo

Honorable mentions (the other 2):

Yipes
Drew Grimey

I’m not picking a winner right now.

I’m just gonna go ahead and put my money on my boy Flocker to take the whole thing.

The only people on the list above I see getting to top 8 are Chris G, (maybe) KaneBlueRiver and Justin Wong, I hate Wolverine Spencer obnoxious team and I think Fchamp will get knock out before top 8.

O shit ya’ll right about making it TOP 8. just predict ya’ll top 8 then. If ya’ll want to make top 8,12,25,30 w/e. LETS HEAR IT!!

KaneBlueRiver aint going to make top 8. No way fchamp will get knocked out before top 8.

I forgot all about flocker. K a lil adjustment. flocker above JWONG N PRBALROG. As for the top 2, that’s between FCHAMP and CHRISG. Once again, if NEMO or KUSURO come, my money is on one of them to take it.

I feel like JWONG wolverine can only take him so far… once wolverine dead its over. As for PRBalrog, he CHOKES hard period!! Makes careless mistakes like dropping shit…If he can play solid I wouldn’t be surprise if he gets top 3.

What sets CHRISG and FCHAMP apart from the rest…? They can use their other characters with/without assist and just as good.

Flocker will get top 8 winners. He played too well at ECT to be knocked out early in winners. He is the best Zero in the world. I don’t think there is anyone right now that can rival his Zero solo.

F Champ has a habit of getting scrubbed out, but Im SURE he will make top 8 winners. He plays this game at such a high level its not even funny. So does Nemo, but Nemo doesn’t play on PS3 so Idk how he will do. I just think he will make it to top 8 because of all the work he does.

RayRay and Kane might sneak in. I mean, it IS Evo. Evo has been known to have sleepers come out of no where and show out cough Frutsy cough.

Chris G is undoubtedly the best player in the world.

PR Rog’s Wolverine is super vicious.

Justin Wong just has great Marvel fundamentals and a history of getting top 8. Plus Wolverine/Spencer is exactly what he’s been looking for. High damage, great incomings, easy to learn and get used to.

What the fuck is this thread? This is either a troll thread or a really, really bad attempt at humor.

EDIT: I guess it’s the latter…

^@CeeDizzy

I agree with fchamp getting scrubbed out but I don’t think he will choke at evo. As for Kane and Rayray sneak in… top 8… meh… maybe top 15ish
PRBalrog is solid but he can’t handle pressure to save his life. A lot of times he had the guy but drops random shit, game over.
Kill jwong’s wolverine or snap him out, call It game. His frank west is ass… his spencer is meh.

I’m waiting for confirmation on which Japanese players are coming. LET IT BE KUSURO/NEMO!!! kusuro need to take his diaper and replace with game pants on and come. I read somewhere he said he don’t wanna come cuz of the U.S scene or some shit? Someone can englighten me on this. Maybe im wrong.

Go join WTF AKUMA HAX?

1: Fchamp
2: Flocker
3: Jwong
4: PR Balrog
6: KBR
6: Ranmasanma
8: Flux
8: Yipes

Making lists is fun but it will necessarily be flawed. What really matters is who works their ass off for the next month and studies matchups, gets their setups clean etc.

Winners Top 8
NYChrisG
Flocker
Justin Wong
KaneBlueRiver

Losers Top 8
Nemo (is he even going?)
Richard Nguyen
Moons
Apologyman

Not picking ChrisG would be stupid. He has proven himself. Flocker is probably the other pick that I think will certainly make top 8.
From there. Why not pick Justin Wong. Why not? Kane has traveled far and impressed me. He gets my vote for his hunger.
Nemo and Richard Nguyen are pretty unstoppable forces with two of the most theory-tastic teams out there.
Moons and Apologyman are godlike and definitely have things people aren’t ready for. I can’t see people preparing for moonsdok or really learning the point skrull matchup well enough. I see these guys working hard too so they get top 8 spots.

Note. Fchamp is not on this list solely for superstitious reasons. Winning and then getting top 8 is certainly within his skill level. FChamp is probably the second or third best player out there. But winners are cursed in all forms of competition and somehow he won’t make it.
Other note. Replace anyone in top 8 losers with someone we’ve never heard of (or barely heard of) to make a more accurate list

I think the only players that I could bet decent amounts of money to be sure they’re in top 8 would be ChrisG, FChamp and Flocker.
Flux is looking pretty damn solid right now as well though

Winners Top 8
NYChrisG
Flocker
Nemo
FChamp

Losers Top 8
Chou
Richard Nguyen
Justin Wong
PR Balrog

For some reason umvc3 prediction isn’t as exciting as ssf4. I feel like we’re all already know who’s going to get top 8 at evo in umvc3 lmao.

TOP 3
CHRISG
FCHAMP
FLOCKER

The last 5 spots, it’s random as hell. I hope KUSURO/NEMO come, that would make umvc3 pools more exciting, or else the top 3 names will flip flop around randomly… If Japanese players do come their names will belong in top 8 as well. For now, top 3 will look something like that.

Too much people giving me too much credit. I’m not getting into T8 at Evo. Too many talented people, and some people that are working way harder than me in their own ways.

Well, don’t give up on yourself prematurely. Not saying you’re going to get into Top 8, FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS, INDESTRUCTABLE, and all that. But I will say your name has been pretty high up on the lists for a little while now. Go for broke, shock yourself, and give people some hype at Evo.

I’m expecting to see you Top 16 or Top 32 at least come Evo time.

The only players I’d figuratively put money on making top 2 are Chris G and Flocker. I feel like the rest of the top 8 will depend upon who actually attends and whom each player runs into, though I think Justin Wong and Filipino Champ should be there. PR Rog could definitely make top 3. It’s a shame Combofiend isn’t competing (unless anything’s changed?).