Tokido(urien)

Team USA

Justin Wong
George Posadas
Geo
JR Rodriguez
Watts
Valle

Wasn’t mester part of Team Japan for 3s?
Geo and George = same guy

What were the results for the 16 man qualifying tournament in 3s? We know who finished top 5, but in what order?

3rd Strike

All of team USA for 3rd Strike were crappy speacially george posadas and justin wong.:lame: :lame: :lame: :lame: :lame:

HOLY SHIT MAD PROPS TO CHIKYUU HIS 12 was off the hook team usa wasent even ready for that one and TOKIDO’s URIEN shit he was doing this mad infinite with him that was pretty crazy.

ALSO JUSTIN W got perfected 2 times
and i think George P got perfected or maybe it was JR RODRIGUEZ IM NOT SURE BUT THER WAS SOME CRAZY SHIT GOING DOWN THOU:eek: :eek: :eek:

3rd STRIKE

HEY, IT WASN’T ME WHO THEY GOT A PERFECT ON IT WAS GEORGE POSADAS AND JUSTIN WONG WHO THEY GOT A DOUBLE PERFECT ON. I DID GET SLAUGHTERED I’LL ADMIT THAT! I DID GET ONE OF THE JAPANESE IN THE RAGING DEMON SUPER. WELL ANYWAYS WE ALL TRIED OUR BEST AND IT WAS ALOT OF FUN TO BE ON TEAM USA.:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

3rd STRIKE

HEY JR THAT WAS A TIGHT CROSS UP U DID INTO THE DEMON, BUT HEY AT LEAST U WON 2 BUCKS:lol: :lol: :wink:

Thats a danm shame!

2 BUCKS

HEY SHADOWHAWK THANKS FOR THE PROPS ABOUT THE RAGING DEMON, AND YOU’RE RIGHT AT LEAST I DIDN’T GO HOME EMPTY HANDED I DID GET 2 BUCKS AND A 3rd STRIKE VIDEO.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

3rd Strike

WTF…they’re probably some of the best players in the country. And they both were two of the three victories against the Japanese. Don’t hate.

-Sk!

2 BUCKS

:lol: :lol: yeah i saw when u got that money from that poor defensless little man but its all good yeah me and my friend were thinking about takin that 2 bucks but u beat us 2 it.:lol: :lol:
oh yeah and i was the guy with the tight whit shirt next to the boombox:D

J Wong and Watts shouldnt be allowed near a 3s machine. Gee-o beat ohnuki that was a shock.

Tokido was really insane.

Congrats on getting the raging demon JR i had bet in your favor as well.

Gee, what a surprise Team USA got molested like children in a dark alley in 3S…AGAIN. :lol:

But mad props guys, I’m sure you gave your best effort and tried to represent to your fullest.

Mad props to J.R. for landing the Ranging Demon and Gee-O for beating out Ohnuki too good bro. :wink:

Did anyone get the 3S tournament on tape? If so hit me up with a PM , I’m willing to pay well for some footage.

Again great job though, even though you lost you still tried your best and that’s all that matters.

Take care.

SHUNGOKUSATSU

I TOLD EVERYBODY I WOULD AT LEAST GET ONE JAPANESE IN THE RAGING DEMON, AND I AGREE THOSE GUYS SHOULD HAVE NOT BEEN PART OF THE TEAM BUT WHO AM I TO TALK I ALSO GOT SLAUGHTERED. I HOPE YOU GOT SOME MONEY ON THAT BET YOU MADE PYROLEE.:lol: :lol: :lol:

SHUNGOKUSATSU

Congrats! What set-up did you use? :smiley:

Third Strike Q!

What happened to flash ;_; he was supposed to be in the third strike invitationals

hmmm i really should change that icon seeing as how my team has changed…and im kinda pissed…rugal should be in the middle he’s my ratio 2 ;_;

…DAMN

double perfect? i would mos def quit playin 3s if that happened to me.

:frowning: We Got Owned:( I thought we would have done better in 3rdStrike this time around SHIT

Damn 12(Chikyuu)and Urien(Tokido)they were just to damn crazy.The way Japan played 3rdStrike was SICK

who’s got footage of 3s they would be willing to sell? PM me…

how exactly did the 16 man tourney go down? who got 1st - 5th. and since there is always a tie for 5th, did those guys play again to see who advanced to team usa?

looks like hsien is no longer “the best” 3s player in the country…dethroned by JR! can someone say, greenbar? :lol:

who did valle use against japan? yun or ryu?

Hello

Where can I buy the DVD of EVO?
And also would like to know Top 25 in all tourneys that took place.