Exchanging XBL Gamertags

So heres the story, (skip this paragraph if you thinking tl;dr)
I have been a semi decent FG player with good experience going back to the SF2 days. I have been playing Marvel on arcade since Marvel 1 Clash of Super Heroes and also played a little 3rd strike. I’ve been a casual player up until about 3 years ago when I started getting into the FGC and watching tourneys on stream and YouTube. I took a break from video games in general to focus on my studies back in August of this year. So seeing as I haven’t played a fighting game in about 6 months, I thought now would be a good time to make the investment in a stick (clean muscle memory slate for forming good fundamentals and habits). I should be getting it later this week after my finals.

So with all this being said I just wanted to make the point that I am noob status with the stick, but I’m serious about the game and am very knowledgeable about stuff like frame data, character match ups, synergy, etc. (all that meta game shit)
I’m banking that I’m going to be absolute trash with a stick so I was wondering if any of you pro guys out there wanted to maybe play with me and help me or mentor me about fundamentals or tips and tricks. I’ve already learned a lot about the controller to stick transition on the forums and am not completely clueless. I am also a pretty fast learner.
Gt - Tha1337ness

thanks in advance

Welcome to SRK. Please use the online matchmaking section for all your “looking for players/teachers” needs.

http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?forums/online-outlets.401/