Exile LAN 2010 - Sept. 11, 2010 - Latham/Albany, NY

Welcome to Exile Computer Gaming

This is our 10th Event we have hosted. We do PC & Xbox 360 Tournaments currently. We also offer Open Play for our casual gamers.

When: Saturday September 11, 2010
Time: Noon till Midnight
Where: Ramada - Route 9 in Latham
Cost: $25 Prepay $30 at the Door

PC Tournaments:
Battlefield Bad Company 2
Left 4 Dead 2

Xbox 360 Tournaments:
Halo 3
Super Street Fighter IV

We will have plenty of Open Gaming, Non Gaming Tournaments, Raffles & More. For more info, Pics from previous events & to Register head to our site.

Sponsors:
TrendNet
Red Bull
Cooler Master
CPU magazine
eDimensional
Xoxide
Rude Gameware
Cyber Snipa
Crucial
Alienware
Pastime Legends

For anyone staying over night. The Ramada is offering rooms for $55/night. Just tell them you are there for the Exile LAN.

Hey…just wanted to let you know, that Upstatefighting.com is running a tournament on the Sept.11,and 12 in Syracuse…We posted it about a month ago…Hope we ain’t steppin on anyones toes.

I just found out about this site otherwise I would have posted it 2-3 months ago when we first announced our LAN.
Unfortunately we can not move our date due to commitments with the location + all of our sponsors. GL to you guys though.

We do run 1-2 LAN events a year though. So if you cant make this one then be sure to keep an eye on our website for the next one.

Registration is open though for Exile LAN 2010
$25 if you Pre-Pay… This includes admission, 12 hours of Gaming, entry into every tournament, raffles & more.

We will have a PC section & a xbox 360 section.

For more info or to register head over to our website:
Welcome to Exile Computer Gaming

Bump

I posted some pics of prizes we will be giving out at the LAN on our forums.

Bump

LAN is coming up fast.
Register & Prepay now to save $5

One last bump

LAN is this Saturday
Join 50+ gamers

12 Hours of Gaming
$1000+ in Prizes