Experimenting with the Ken's Shinryuken

I’ve grown tired of the Shippu for a bit, and decided to pick up on the Shinryuken, considering no one else does and I useually only save up 1 super bar anyway :rofl: . Also, Im not a big fan of EX Moves either. I know about Cross up J.mk, but is there any other way beside the obvious cr.mk stuff and mp, fp chain?

Thank you

ahh! but the EX hurricane is so good–does decent damage, hits multiple times and very quickly, has good priority, is variable and you can combo off it.

Short short Shinryuken, but Im gonna take a wild guess that you already knew that:lol:

I like the Shinryuken its a fun super.

in the corner you can link it after a Jab SRK
so that makes combos like s.MP -> s.HP xx Jab SRK -> Shinryuken
and other varients into Jab SRK.

hehe, for a silly one against Dudley. f+Throw -> Shinryuken on the ground :karate:

The real magic with Shinryuken isn’t what you can do with it, it’s what your opponent can’t do because of it. Unless they’re brain dead they’ll know they can’t jump anywhere near you, which means they have to contend with Ken’s ground game when you can jump and they can’t.

BEST…avatar…ever!!!

You can link it after c.MP at point blank on shotos (probably more). No joke.

I haven’t done this in a while (i.e. tested it out recently since I never use SA2), but I’m pretty sure this works: cr.MK x WP Shoryuken, kara (w/ cr.MK or cr.HK) Super 2

It’s kind of hard to do, and it might be character specific (I’m guessing it’d be really easy to do on Elena or Q), but I’m too lazy to test.

wake up shinryuken

Stick to SA3. Oh and stop with that stuff about “oh I don’t like EX moves”. You might as well just purposely lose matches if you don’t like EX moves. LOL.

Stick to SA3. Oh and stop with that stuff about “oh I don’t like EX moves”. You might as well just purposely lose matches if you don’t like EX moves. LOL.

Oh god no, venturing away from the tippiest top of the tiers for a little casual fun!? BLASPHEMY.

-_-;

With that logic no one should bother playing anything but top tiers… ever.

…eagle (hi Mechanica)

Shinryuken is fun.

Wouldn’t it be easier if you just cancel a shoryuken into SA2?