Extreme Fighting Tournament 2005 results

Here are the Tournament results from the Extreme Fighting Tournament 2005:

Capcom vs SNK 2
1st Place: Akuma – (Cammy/Sakura/Ryu/Blanka/Sagat-C)
2nd Place: Yagami – (M.Bison/Ken/Sagat-K)
3rd Place: Skryba – (Vega/Rock/Iori-N)
4th Place: Atro – (Ryo/Honda/Haohmaru/Blanka-C)

King of Fighters 98
1st Place: Becks – (Takuma/Daimon/Kyo/Iori)
2nd Place: Atro – (Takuma/Saisyu/Terry 95)
3rd Place: Yagami – (Orochi Yashiro/Kyo/Ralph)
4th Place: Skryba – (Iori/Terry/Ryo 95)

Street Fighter Alpha 2
1st Place: Akuma (Ken/Charlie/Akuma)
2nd Place: Skryba (Ken/Adon)
3rd Place: Joice (Evil Ryu)
4th Place: No Pain (Ken)

Super Street Fighter 2 X
1st Place: Akuma (O.Sagat/Guile/Ryu)
2nd Place: Becks (Ryu)
3rd Place: Joice (M.Bison/Ken/Ryu)
4th Place: Dodompa (Ryu/Balrog)

Guilty Gear XX #R
1st Place: Yagami – (Ky)
2nd Place: Darini – (Slayer/Faust)
3rd Place: Dodompa – (Faust)
4th Place: Poupas – (Ky/Potemkin)

Tekken 5
1st Place: Galinacio – (Bryan Fury)
2nd Place: Lombriga – (Kuma)
3rd Place: Dodompa – (Steve Fox/Marshall Law)
4th Place: Twisted_Minded – (Nina Williams)

Soul Calibur 2
1st Place: Nightmare – (Nightmare)
2nd Place: Skryba – (Mitsurugi)
3rd Place: Baiken – (Ivy)
4th Place: Acidspunk – (Voldo/Cervantes)

King of Fighters NeoWave
1st Place: Becks – (Vanessa/King/Choi)
2nd Place: Atro – (Saisyo/Terry/Orochi Yashiro)
3rd Place: Yagami – (Iori/Kyo/Ralph)
4th Place: Joice – (Orochi Yashiro/Ralph/Benimaru/Iori/Choi)

Super Challenge: Azores vs Main Land
Street Fighter Alpha 2

Players from Azores: Akuma
Players from Main Land: Picxie, Joice

Akuma vs Picxie
9 - 1
Winner: Akuma

Akuma: Akuma/Charlie/Ken/Sodom/Ryu
Picxie: Chun Li/Ken/Sodom

Akuma vs Joice
8 - 2
Winner: Akuma

Akuma: Ken/Chun Li/Ryu/Akuma/Charlie
Joice: Evil Ryu/Akuma

Super Challenge Winner: Akuma

Super Team Challenge
King of Fighters 98

Teams:

Iberica Team: Becks/Amano/No Pain
FreePlay Team: Yagami/Joice/Atro
Toranza team: Toranza/Elisio/Bluethunder
Otaku Team: Codeman/Poupas/Frenchie
Picxie Team: Picxie/Whitehorse/Roz

http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/1271/challenge986hs.gif

Team Winner: FreePlay

This tournament had place in PLURICOOP-Setubal-Portugal (28-29 August 2005)

Total registered players: 60
Tournament web site: www.akumacombos.com/extreme
For more info and tournament details check our international forum here

Congratulations to the winners and special thanks to everyone who made part of our staff team, this was an amazing and final EFT.

www.akumacombos.com

Let me be the first to say you suck.

match videos please.

You don’t want to see this dudes match videos because they are horrid. They were up on Combovideos, but they took them down because they sucked so bad. He was trying to punish a blocked blanka ball with spiral arrows instead of s.rh. There was also a bunch of other retarded shit in those match videos, but I can’t remember. I don’t know if those were videos for this tournament, but if they were you wouldn’t want to see them anyways.

I’d like to see match vids too.

but oh yes, i do want to.

match vids!

Does stupidity make people like you that blind? Do you know how to read?
Hmmm… let me see: the EFT 05 videos were never posted yet and you saw them already in combovideos? man, you are fast, you are even faster then the guy who recorded the videos

Im sure that you would beat everyone here in Portugal in every single game, in fact: everyone of you who post jackshit is better than guy Z, X or W (in srk everyone is better, this is the daly bullshit around here) :rolleyes:

He said that he saw your match videos, he did not say that it was EFT match videos though, you assumed that and looked like an ass.

He’s very good at missing the point and usually does make an ass of himself.
We don’t hold it against him though, we’re used to it by now.

He assumed without watching the EFT vids (talking about assuming)
Are you taking Jesters place to come around my posts? Try to look inside his ass before talking about an ass.

Snowman: you like in UK, right? if so then you missed a good chance to come over here and kick everyone in every single game (it was a good chance for us to play some fights and then you could beat me in every single game) :tup:

yo coherent sentences please

He saw your Freeplay matches, and given the short timespan inbetween the logic that you couldn’t have improved that much. At which he says that there shouldn’t be much to look forward to when videos of EFT come out.

To which YOU assumed that he somehow saw EFT matches, or at least thats what you were trying to get him on. But since you assumed his statement incorrectly, you look like an idiot for trying to call him out on something that he didn’t say.

Yea he’s left you alone for months on end, only when some match videos finally do pop up he makes like 4 posts and then goes away. And I have yet to see him in this thread.

In any case, you are now assuming that I’m gonna be making fun of you while all I’ve done is cleared up your misunderstanding of whats been said. But hey, it could be the language barrier as the reason why you misread almost everypost that isn’t a direct flame to yourself.

I’d love to but:

• I suck, but I can still express my opinion. (God bless the internet)
  • I have no intention in my life time wasting valuable money going to a country like portugal.
  • I’m unemployed right now and don’t have a great deal of money.
  • It would be cheaper to play better players at London.
  • I’m not a big fan of your line up, I especially loathe SFA2.
  • I wouldn’t be able to play properly, I’d be busy laughing because you look like Homer.

Any other problems or do you wish to continue with ShinjiGohan?

That’s his #1 issue. He hates us all at SRK so he thinks all forms of feedback or criticism is “flaming”.
Which is why I have to continue to ask the question: “Why does he still post here?”

Anyone can express their opinion just like I do it every time I want to, I feel the same way about travelling to most countries, you can always play against better players but it would be a good chance for you to come here and beat everyone, if you dont like Alpha 2 we can always play some game that fits better in your taste like: CvS2 and then beat everyone in your way, does the looks matter when you go to a tournament? if it does then its better if you play against girls :pleased:
Why I post? because I want to, its like you said: I can still express my opinion and thank God I live in a free country to do that everytime I want :tup:

Gotta go, trailer should be coming in a few weeks or more (depending on free time available)

What are the prizes for your tournies?

Bottom Line Master Akuma -You suck and your a Dumbass :lame:

Foriegn Punk!!

USFIV Stream Commentary Thread
USFIV Stream Commentary Thread

I saw one of those match vids awhile back, dood ur disgracing Shotos hella too much.

Read my whole post before responding to it next time :rolleyes: . You used the same exact team that was in those freeplay matches, so I’m guessing you didn’t improve one bit. You actually probably got worse somehow. You are the equivalent of a big black penis sliding in and out of a 9 yr old virgin boys butt-hole.

Its not “my” tournament, it was made by several players and for all the players, in all our national tournaments (EFT, FreePlay, PTfighters) the prizes are Trophies and sometimes other small goodies but the major prizes are Trophies.
We do what we can with what we have.