Family Fun: 3S and A2 12/15

Results of Family Fun tournament for 3rd Strike and Alpha 2…
(Frankie where were you!?!)

3rd Strike:

1st George P. (Gee-O)
2nd Vic V.
3rd Joel B.
4th Pyrolee
5th Mayuko N
6th Thomas S.

Alpha 2:

1st John G.
2nd Sean K.
3rd Christian M.
4th David V.
5th Fernando P.
6th Lawrence P.

Good shit guys. Tournament went smoothly… let’s do this again! :lol:

Yay lots of fun…although me and Tom tied 5th place. If he were to stay, then he would’ve prolly placed 5th. Default!!:lol:

Awesome tourney! Pretty big turn-out and great cabinets.

Props to vic and gee-o for owning

What the heck happened to JR and Adolfo? Did any Shatto players show?

Great tourney guys

Nice numbers for the tourney. Thanks to everyone who showed up. Hopefully this will be the first of many great tournaments at FF arcade.

P.S. (Yelling) “When my cast is off”…(waves fist in the air)

:wink: :wink:

man, this was an awsome tourney. i was really happy we had a huge turn out. For the people out there wondering…

3rd stirke - 32 people
Alpha 2 - 16 people

this was quite a show!

great tourney, was all that I expected

good games Geo, you are the best comp ever! :slight_smile:

No shatto players showed up.We don’t really play 3s or any other game.It’s all Counter-Strike now.

Lates

Yeah… see, I had to run to this thing called WORK. :slight_smile:

Man, I need to practice C.Forward >> SA 1 with Makoto some more. =P

Good games, everyone!

That, and 'cause the valley is an hour away from EVERY-buggered-thing. Damn the valley! Damn it’s eyes!

N

FFA

yea man…the tournament was really fun!! felt like real competiton!:smiley: …nothing beats placing in a tournament…hope to see more to come! man …where was frankie at? Geo is a crazy mofo! that guy can play with almost every character in the game!! crazyniss!:evil:

thanks henry and shogo for making it all possible…:stuck_out_tongue:

…hey…the valley is cool…i live there…:confused: :slight_smile:

FFA

yo props 2 victor…nice try to get to 1st…almost had it man…:smiley:

FFA

oh again if anyone is interested for more detailed tournament placing ( the 16 man bracket for alpha 2 and 32 man bracket for third strike) go to http:// www.teamfamilyfun.com’s forums section on the tournament and matchmaking link for more info…thanks:)

good shit family fun:D

what the hizzle fo shizzel…geo’s the fucking man…other then using sean twice he never picked the same charactor from what i saw…can this guy be stopped? good shit geo, didn’t mean to leave you hanging like that :frowning:

but damn that tourny was off the hinges, the most fun i’ve had at a tourny, a lot of great heads and awesome comp.

32nd place club president and founder
:lame:timmmeeeeeeeeeeh:lame:

ps…just remember frank pwns us :lol: :lol:

I DON’T KNOW WHAT HE’S TALKING ABOUT… BUT I STILL PLAY 3rd STRIKE AND I KNOW ADOLFO STILL PLAYS IT TOO, AND ABOUT PLAYING COUNTER STRIKE THE REST OF THE PEOPLE PLAY IT BUT I DON’T EVEN LIKE THAT CHEAP GAME…:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

P.S. CONGRATS TO GEORGE FOR YET AGAIN GETTING FIRST. LUCKY FOR VIC I WASN’T THERE TO GET 2nd:p :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: CONGRATS TO ALL WHO ENTERED THE TOURNAMENT. SHATTO WILL HOLD A 3rd STRIKE TOURNAMENT IN THE COMING MONTH:D !! HOPEFULLY!!

Ha, you going to FINALLY fix the damage setting, then?

N

I dunno JR…Vic’s Dudley is getting better and better…Corkscrewblow!!:stuck_out_tongue:
AND Counter Strike is the next best thing to 3S…!!!:smiley: Heehee

dudley is skeery… :frowning:

Your right about Counter-Strike and i was talking about the rest of shatto.It’s not only you and Adolfo that play there.CS takes skill!!!Oh and fuck AWP’ers!!!

Lates

jerk