Fantasy Strike - easy to execute fighting game

Next event!

out of curiosity, how many people did you had last time?

We had 8 play as I dropped out to keep it even numbers. Should’ve had 10 players but a couple of guys showed up a few mins too late!

40% off on Steam right now.

Our 2nd EU Fantasy Strike tournament is over, the winner is:
:1st_place_medal:Neb
:2nd_place_medal:2nd place is Ulrik
Congrats to all players! Was a fantastic event, especially with the great stream by SirlinGames :fire: Next one in a few weeks - watch this space! :grin::+1:

VOD for the stream:

(for next couple of weeks usually on twitch). I will put up my matches on youtube later and FS should be uploading some from the stream too I believe.

Feedback I got was a couple of players would prefer the event to be later, and a couple more could’ve made it if we’d run it later. One player would prefer it earlier but unfortunately this is already at the earliest time I can do it realistically, and I don’t want the event to run too late for CET time people.
Everyone was happy with it taking longer to be able to stream more matche, it was still a pretty quick event well <2 hours which is my target.
Any other comments please let me know :slight_smile:

Playlist of all my matches from this tournament:

Here’s the full replay of the tournament stream. Fantastic job on commentary by Leontes and CWheezy, featuring every player that entered:

Some game footage and a new patch. Fixed a bad matchmaking bug, minor character balance change.
Also, some performance enhancements.

Recent tournament footage. Good quality gameplay if you’re looking for how to approach some matchups.

This week it’s on twice and at a very EU-friendly time:

Weekly Fantasy Strike Rank Up Night

"This week’s is early on Friday (noon PST, or 3:00 p.m. EST, or 8:00 p.m. UTC, or uhhh 5:00 a.m. Saturday morning in Japan) and an hour later on Saturday (6:00 p.m. PST, 9:00 p.m. EST, 2:00 a.m. Sunday UTC, and 11:00 a.m. Sunday Japan time) "

European Fantasy Strike folks! There’s no official “Rank Up Night” stream tonight, but as many of us who can should still get on tonight anyway and play online matchmaking, ideally Ranked mode! I (Remy77077) will do an unofficial stream of matches when I can do, aprx 22:00 CET