Fastest way to unlock customization items in SOUL CALIBUR V?

Anyone know the fastest way to unlock all the items for customizing your character in SC V?

Is it just leveling your player level? What’s the fastest way to do that?

I wish they would have just gave us all the customization stuff…

I wanna know too.

And no one seems to know the answer.

I’m honestly not sure myself but I’d say playing the story mode works pretty well.

Though I’ve only played like 20 minutes of story mode since launch (mostly just play online and local vs) but the only time I’ve noticed newly unlocked goods was after playing story mode.

I know for sure you get them after leveling your player level up, but don’t know much else. Leveling your player level just by doing arcade would take a really long time…

Grind Legendary Souls for tons of Player Points and level yourself up.

I just kind of played a lot of online, but Legendary Souls mode seems like the fastest way.

Here’s how I did it. requires a turbo controller

Go into quick battle
search north and south america on beginner, look for BloodyFrosty
pick mitsurugi
set your OK button (X - ps3 or A - 360) to ‘B’ (vertical attack), then turn the turbo on for that button and put something heavy on dat button
leave your console on overnight while you sleep. you’ll grind to 99 pretty easily

That is pretty epic. I don’t have a turbo controller, but I did order a stick awhile back that I think has turbo.

That works lol. I actually used my madcatz SE for this method.

I’m not sure if getting to 99 unlocks everything but it gives you a decent chunk of Create-A-Soul gear, and all the characters minus Dampierre (duh).