Fat 13 Year Girl Does the Latarian Milton to see Online Boyfriend

I swear, as a teen myself, the kids of this generation are just ridiculous. What’s even more worse are the parents that tolerate and like their kids do crap like this.

I’m sorry…

I read that thread title like six times and I still don’t know what the fuck I’m reading.

This shit can’t be real.

My band actually played a show in Hodgenville, Kentucky once. After being there, I could see why a kid there would be that desperate to get with this kind of crazy. One of those places where there’s thousands of people and three last names.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL

WHAT THE HELL She’s 13!

Honestly this article sounds as if it was written by a child in grade school.

I’m amazed she even got that far. 13 and at least made it that far driving? She must be a pretty decent driver already.

What i want to know is if the boyfriend broke up with her, when he saw her?

Damn…I’m only like 10 pounds heavier.

This is why stick shift > slushboxes.

Id be really fat too if I lived in arkansas…

Wtf is a Latarian Milton?

Anyways, her mom would get it.

Love really does make you do stupid things.

…Fuck love.

inb4 blaming it on video games

i smoke with cigarettes and do bad thangs.

Reading comprehension FTW.

ROFL

Sent from my R800at using Tapatalk

that kid probably pulled a SNAAAAKE and was like “blowjob, NOTHING MORE!” >:(

EDIT: FOR A SECOND I THOUGHT HE SAID THE GUYS NAME WAS HARRY SEWORD LMAO

swab them ears bitch, she got pulled over in tennessee, the bf was in kentucky

EDIT2: waiiiit…she lied and said that she ran away and threatened suicide? bitch aint in love, bitch is cray

No punishment should be given out. Instead, give her a Driver’s License already. To go that far without arousing any suspicion on the roads, she must be pretty damn capable already. More people with Licenses would get into crashes at Mile 2.

For some reason I read the thread title as “Latvarian Milton” and that it was some obscure Dr. Doom reference.