Fate Unlimited Codes for ps2...best fighting game made 5 years...except for SF4

I just wrote that title to get your attention folks…but I still DO believe it.

Keep in mind I’m talking about Fate/Unlimited Codes for ps2…don’t mention the psp one…okay, it was a great transition and port for the psp…but nothing beats the ps2 one.

Now that I’ve got your attention-------

ok.

i have these games in my ps2 library. some i purchased here, some i imported from japan through my favorite import site www.play-japan.com
they sell their games cheaper than any other import site, and they sell used games literally in mint condition, 100% of the time. i have yet to get a disc with even a minor scratch. play-japan kicks ass. the second best site is probably yesasia, i think.

I have these 2D fighting games for ps2…

sengoku basara x
KOF XI
arcana heart 1+2
guilty gear A core plus
samurai shodown anthology
SF alpha anthology
bakumatsu roman 2-1
vampire darkstalkers collection
capcom vs snk2
marvel vs capcom 2
melty blood actress again
hokuto no ken

3D “realistic” fighting games for ps2…

DOA 2 hardcore
virtua fighter 4
soul calibur 2
tekken 5
mortal kombat deadly alliance
KOF maximum impact 2

2.5 “realistic” fighting games for ps2
onimusha blade warriors

manga anime based fighting games for ps2

dragonball z infinite world
Dragon ball Z3
super dragonball z
dragonball z sparking 1-3
inuyasha fuedal combat
zatch bell mamodo fury and battles
gash bell go! go! mamono fight
digimon rumble arena 2
one piece grand adventure
shaman king funbari spirits
SK power of spirit
victorious boxers
kinnukimun generations
yuyu hakusho dark tournament
yuyu hakusho 120%full power
fate unlimited codes
naruto ultimate ninja 2
naruto shippuden UN 4
naruto shippuden nurutimate accel 2
erementar gerad
mar heaven arm fight dream
hitman reborn dream hyper battle
katekyoo hitman reborn kindan no yami no delta
psychic force complete
saiyuki reload gunlock
saint seiya the hades
soul eater battle resonance
battle stadium DON
fullmetal alchemist dream carnival
bleach blade battlers 2nd
mai otome hime otome butou shi
fighting for one piece
sakigake otokojuku
shijo saikyo no deshi kenichi gekitou ragnarok hachikengo
get backers

I’ve got the rumble fish too…but still haven’t been able to play it yet…
and evil zone, samurai deeper kyo and inuyasha a fuedal fairy tale for ps1

…getting, capcom fighting evolution, SF ex3, and a couple more fighters in the near future…

If anyone wants to shoot the sh!t about these games,…or any of their own games for whatever system…juuussst post! love to get some discussion going about the greatest game genre/category of all…

…the fighting game genre.

i’m thinking about buying a japanese psp, since a ton of fighting games are getting released for the psp…but of course, most of em won’t get released here and end up
japan only.

–a little 411 about myself…i’ve been playin fighting games since SF1…so I know the genre…but I stopped playin v games between 1995 through 2001…so I missed out on that crop of fighting games…

P.S.–TO THE MODERATORS,…I WAS JUST UPDATING THIS POST, THAT’S WHY IT CAME UP ON THE FRONT PAGE, THAT’S ALL. SO, IF YOU FEEL LIKE DELETING IT…JUST DO ME THE FAVOR OF MOVING IT TO SOMEWHERE ELSE. SOME OTHER BOARD I MEAN, WHERE YOU FEEL IT APPROPIATELY BELONGS.

BESIDES IT’S A GOOD LIST OF PS2 FIGHTING GAMES FOR ANYONE BROWSING THE NET TO REFER TO, OR TO SEE ANY RELATED GAMES.

yeah sure… why not?
oh wait… KOF2k2UM,KOF98UM…yeah FUC the best one! :slight_smile:

yo this thread ain’t the fgd lounge but whatup anyway

For the lazy:
http://www.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=143159

Please,these game pretty much have they own theard.Talk about them in the theards.That what the section for.

ummmmm…

I forgot to mention that I’m new here everyone. Yesterday was my very first day and time as a member here. I’ve been wanting to be a member here at the shoryuken forums for like … 5 years now.
Just never got around to it and yesterday I just…finally decided to join.

So be forgiving in my missteps here. I’m still learning the ropes when it comes to these forums.

I just wanted for everyone to see what I’ve played so that when a discussion about one these games were to ever come up…someone could invite me to a discussion on some other thread(since I’ve yet to learn my way around the forums yet) so that I would get the chance to put my two cents in too. Make that two quarters.

That’s all.

Thanx everyone…for understanding.