Favorite Cheat Code

Everyone has a favorite cheat code (I might be wrong but still) and we use it for good or evil or just playing around. So you know what to do! Just post your favorite cheat code and tell us the game!
My favorite cheat code has to the Konami Code (so orignal) and super punch in the GTA series. The idea of punching people and making them fly in the air is so fun. I will be a happy solider if they included this in the upcoming GTA game. Though I bet Contra without the cheat code, every time I pick up the game, I’ll just put in the code because it’s just make the game way easier!

‘show me the money’ and ‘power overwhelming’. I suck at Starcraft.

A B A C A B B

(aside from the obvious - The Konami Code)

All your base are belong to us in Warcraft 3, I like it, because of the name.

dat IDKFA.

some friends of mine actually named their band after ‘black sheep wall’ lol

I think 95% of my time playing Turok was with the all guns code on

Disco Mode in Turok 2.

R2, R2, L1, R2, left, down, right, up, left, down, right, up
And every single cheat code from Minority Report.

My favorite was the debug/bgm in Sonic 2. It was so weird spawning stuff. And I finally got to play as Super Sonic.

I remember using that code to actually get to play as Super Tails, which wasn’t normally possible in Sonic 2.

Age of empires (PC) cheats: BigDaddy and e=mc2

because it makes sense for ancient civilizations to get destroyed by cars with rockets and photon men.

http://youtu.be/bsbqgNEFR7s

JUSTIN BAILEY

inb4 konami code.
dmc3 unlock everything code

19 65 9 17 4 1 2 6

Blacksheepwall
Poweroverwhelming

IDCLIP.

B,A,R,R,A,L - Donkey Kong Country (50 lives)

Hold walk (R1) and use the D-Pad to sidestep left, sidestep right, sidestep left, step back, and step forward. Release walk, turn around three times in either direction, jump forward and roll in mid-air (Up + Square, Circle). - Tomb Raider 2 (Level Skip)

Hold walk (R1) and use the D-Pad to step forward then step back. Still holding walk, turn around three times in either direction, then back flip (Down + Square). - Tomb Raider 2 (Exploding Lara)

R2, R2, R1, R2, L1, R2, LEFT, DOWN, RIGHT, UP, LEFT DOWN, RIGHT, UP. - GTA: Vice City (Weapons Code A)

switch glitch down jab

Why did this thread remind me of that guy raging at the dude that kept joining his game to make it glitch and freeze in the arcade lol.