[Feb 20, 2012] [Weekly, Monday nights] River Falls Brawls at Emma's Bar (River Falls, Wisconsin)

Hey SRK,

I’m going to be running weekly fighting game nights at Emma’s Bar in River Falls, Wisconsin (about 35 minutes from St. Paul, MN) every Monday night from 8:30pm until 2:00am. I bring down two 360s, a few arcade sticks, and a few controller pads and we take over the front half of Emma’s. Right now we’re running SSF4:AE2012 and Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 as our games, but may expand to other fighters in the future. We’ll be just running casual games throughout the course of the night, but tournaments could be arranged, as well.

I ran this for the first time last Monday night and it was a huge success with almost 40 people coming down to have some drinks and play some casual Street Fighter matches.

Anyone age 21 and up is welcome to come.

Where: Emma’s Bar in River Falls, WI (map)

When: Every Monday night from 9pm until 1:30am.

What: Street Fighter/UMvC3 and cheap drinks.

Games will be played on the Xbox 360 and I do bring arcade sticks and controller pads, but players are encouraged to bring their own stick if they have one.

(Facebook page)

Some news!

We now have two 360s to run games on, so we can run multiple games or just twice as much Street Fighter.