Gentlemen’s Fighting League of Oklahoma (G-FLO) 5th Premier Tournament
Saturday, February 4, 2012
IMPORTANT: The tournament start time has changed.
The new start time is 6:00 PM (one hour earlier).
Please check the schedule below!
Cactus Jack’s Arcade
1211 N Council Rd
Oklahoma City, OK 73127
Games & entry fees:
There will be a one-time $5 equipment fee when you sign up. The equipment fee will be waived for anyone who brings a game setup (console, game disc(s), and low-lag LCD monitor) to be used during the tournament.
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 (Xbox 360) - $10
Super Street Fighter IV AE2012 (Xbox 360) - $10
The King of Fighters XIII (PS3) - $10
Soulcalibur V (PS3) - $10
The pot will be split 70%/20%/10% for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place respectively. If a game has less than 10 entrants, the pot will be split 80%/20% instead.
5:00PM - We will begin setting up around this time
5:30PM - Registration open for all games
6:00PM - Registration closed for SSF4AE and KOF13
6:05PM - Tournament begins for SSF4AE and KOF13
7:30PM - Registration closed for UMVC3 and SC5
7:35PM - Tournament begins for UMVC3 and SC5
Please make sure you arrive with enough time to register!
- Double elimination
- Button mapping is allowed
- No turbo or macros
- Stage selection will be random if both players cannot agree on a stage
- You may not use any glitch that prevents the game from being played. This includes game freezing, game resetting, player freezing, etc.
- Pausing is not allowed. If the game is paused accidentally or on purpose by a player, the opponent will be awarded that game, unless it is clear that gameplay could not have been affected (for example, in the middle of an ultra animation) or if the other player agrees to continue playing.
- Versus mode, 99 seconds, 2/3 games (3/5 grand finals), no handicap, medium damage (default)
- “Simple” control type is not allowed.
- The winner of a game may change assist types (not characters).
- “Auto super jump” will be disabled on all stations.
- Versus mode, 99 seconds, 2/3 rounds, 2/3 games (3/5 grand finals), no handicap
- The winner of a game may change ultra (not character).
- Versus mode, 60 seconds, 2/3 games (3/5 grand finals), no handicap, medium damage (default)
- The winner of a game may change character order (not characters).
- DLC characters will be available.
- Versus mode, 60 seconds, 3/5 rounds, 2/3 games (3/5 grand finals), 100% health and soul gauge
- Stage selection is random.
- The winner of a game may not change character. The loser may request a new random stage selection or change character.
- Create-a-Soul characters are not allowed.
- Dampierre is not allowed (until he becomes available as a DLC character).
Please bring your own fight sticks or controllers. Otherwise, you will need to convince someone to let you borrow theirs. If you want to use a PlayStation controller on an Xbox 360 or vice versa, it is your responsibility to supply your own converter.
We will use location-based seeding (if necessary). This means that if you and your friend(s) enter the tournament together, you will be spread out in the bracket so that you don’t play each other early in the tournament. Make sure that you let us know while signing up on the day of the tournament if this applies to you so we can create the bracket appropriately.
Please let me know if you have any questions/comments. We hope to see you there!