Feng Thread

Thanks for this info im maining Feng and law. So this will help me figure what to do with feng.

I don’t know him in T6. I just learned this version’s Feng combined with what I know from 5/DR that’s still relevant.

the only real info i got(TZ) was that he just has so many options for launchers than most.

Both his u/f+4 and ws+3 have bad range, also his juggles are weaker than normal. He isn’t a character that looks for launchers at all.

hmmm… must of received some bad Intel i suppose

Added f+3,4.

Does anybody have a video or gif of what this should look like? I’ve been playing Tekken all my life, but decided to get deeper into it with this game. I know it means quarter circle forward instant while standing 1, but I keep getting his shoulder thrust low.

Any tips on the timing?

i seen the japanese player Yuu do it more frequent then other feng players. there is this set of videos but i dont have the time to pinpoint sorry.
[media=youtube]fmTJm2d7SAc[/media]
a great way to do a iws is to do a qcb. so the input should look like qcf(animation of his stance)then qcb+1 which is a left jab. it just takes practice.

Anyone know some good Feng combos, especially without Tag Assault? The one I use mostly is uf+4; df+1; f4,3; f3,4; db+3 (At work right now, so I might be a little mistaken. It’s one of the default combos in Feng’s command list).

d, d/f, n + 1

Do not get to f.

Fuck yeah!
Took much training, but I finally got it down. Thanks man.

However I don’t understand what you mean by this

What exactly should I be doing? Am I tagging Feng out with this move or am I doing it when I tag him in?

My Feng has greatly improved thanks to this thread. No more UF+4+Please God let this hit spam from me.

When you tag in you can’t block but you can use moves, so those stances are moves that enable feng to block earlier than usual, since they have auto-blocking.

I think I’m getting it now. I’m not able to cancel his running animation right? I’m just doing it the moment I come in?

Instead of doing the db+3, I do b+1+2. It does a bit more damage. You just have to take a good step forward after the f+3, 4’s bound.

how do you do qcf~iws+1? i havent gotten it once. i try to press 1 late or early and it doesnt work. please help!

It isn’t the right way, but it’s an easy way: Basically, when I feel my d, df, n + 1 isn’t up to scratch, I instead do d, df, b + 1 and it does it every time. It lets you do it a lot faster and easier, while also letting you block if shit goes haywire in the same motion.

Bumping this because I have been playing quite a bit of Feng lately, and I want to bring out the best in the guy. I’m a relative newbie to Tekken, and Feng seems like he’s got a lot of solid tools that fit me like a glove. What’s the current State of the Feng?

I find myself wanting to find ways to bait my opponents into running into his 3,3,4. Damage into back stance for fun trickytimes. Also, DAT SHOULDER.

Do you know the Tekken player named Aris? He has recorded a very good Feng Wei tutorial and it’s on Youtube. The tutorial is over 3(!) hours long because he recorded it live on the stream. I still haven’t finished watching Part 3, but it has a LOT of info on how to play better as Feng Wei.

I’ll link you part 1:

[media=youtube]1DY_W39NqdA[/media]

http://www.dingsme.info/avatar8.jpg

i heard feng is looking good in this version.

<blockquote class=“Quote”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/39685/Kamhaul">Kamhaul</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>how do you do qcf~iws+1? i havent gotten it once. i try to press 1 late or early and it doesnt work. please help!</div>
</blockquote>

for me I do d,df for a little bit the release and hit 1. if you do the full QCF you’re gonna get his qcf+1<br>