FFA 3s Fundraiser Tournament (HELP MARIO'S FAMILY!) - Granada Hills, CA - SAT 9/27

Times and Rules are subject to change

Game:
Street Fighter III: Third Strike

10363 Balboa Blvd
Granada Hills, CA 91344
(818) 360-0419
Sol3, Milky Way Galaxy; Virgo Supercluster

Date:
Saturday 9/27/08
7:00 PM Singles
2:00 PM 2v2 Teams

Rules:
2/3 matches, 3/5 for the semi-finals and finals.
Double Elimination
Teams will be 2v2 Wasada Format.
$5 per person entry fee*

Glitches are allowed as long as they don’t crash the game.

Notes: Added a Teams tournament.

Because of current events, there will be a drastic change in the tournament.**

As some of you may have heard, a fellow gamer, Mario Rangel, passed away last week (9/19). His family is scrounging up the money to pay for his funeral, but are about $1,500 short. JamMasterJom and a few others are raising money with a carwarsh on Saturday (9/27). It’s going to be held at the Carl’s Jr. on Plummer and Sepulveda. Please help them out and donate money.

Our tournament will be held on the same day, and we’d like to help out as well. We will be taking everyone’s entry fee and donating it straight to Mario’s funds. Ralph, the owner, is sad by this news too and will be matching whatever we put in as a donation.

There will still be a $50 1st place prize, which will be given out by Ralph instead of through a pot.

Help Mario’s family out by playing Third Strike!

Added a Teams Tournament at 2:00 PM.

COUNT ME IN FOR BOTH OF THESE TOURNEY’S…:woot:

Because of current events, there will be a drastic change in the tournament.***

As some of you may have heard, a fellow gamer, Mario Rangel, passed away last week (9/19). His family is scrounging up the money to pay for his funeral, but are about $1,500 short. JamMasterJom and a few others are raising money with a carwarsh on Saturday (9/27). It’s going to be held at the Carl’s Jr. on Plummer and Sepulveda. Please help them out and donate money.

Our tournament will be held on the same day, and we’d like to help out as well. We will be taking everyone’s entry fee and donating it straight to Mario’s funds. Ralph, the owner, is sad by this news too and will be matching whatever we put in as a donation.

There will still be a $50 1st place prize, which will be given out by Ralph instead of through a pot.

Help Mario’s family out by playing Third Strike!

Who else is coming?

I’ll try to be there to record a few matches.

–GCII

im down for this shit

i cant go and represent but r.i.p. and hope the fundraiser goes well… jfresh what you been up 2…

Hey Nathan I just sent you a PM about contact info.

I’ll be there and so should everybody else in the community. Ralph told me yesterday that he will be matching the entry fees out of his own pocket which doubles the amount raised. Everyone please come out to support a fellow local gamer’s family in their time of need. If you can’t make it out, donate through paypal as I did: hotasamug@gmail.com

Come today!

Play 3S for a good cause!

bam

I’ll be there for both.

Not a single person showed up for the Teams tournament.

I hope the singles turn-out is better…

EDIT: I don’t think I’ll host a teams again, nobody seems to be interested in it.

sucks about the team tourney, but i hope everyone can make it out tonight for the singles

thank you to nathan and ralph for setting this up, it means a lot!

We’re delaying singles for 1 more hour.

STARTS AT 8:00PM!!!

SHOW UP!!!

EDIT: We’re willing to delay it until 9:00 if necessary, even if you can’t make that time, at least come by and make a donation or something, James (JMJ) would really appreciate it.