FFA 9/29/07 MvC2/3s Teams and Singles!

? Saturday September 29, 2007 Hmmmm ok so here we go. The sticks were looking nice the other day and I’m still supposed to be hosting tournaments. There will be singles for marvel and 3s, and 2v2 teams for marvel and 3v3 teams for 3s. Everyone knows the singles rules by now, If you don?t??.well some dumbshit is going to ask so ill post them. Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike Double Elimination, 2/3 Matches (Finals 3 out of 5) Judgment In Effect.
? Mvc2 No game breaking glitches/dead body only to corner/2 out of 3/Draw games do not count as a win they are scrapped. So if the first match is a draw?score is once again 0-0/blind pick will be available just get at me if you want one. Winner must keep same team/order finals 3/5 GF 4/7

Mvc2 teams: 2 on 2 last man standing 2/3. Winner can changes teams if he defeats first opponent. So if you beat player A with santhrax you may now pick Magneto/Felicia/tron for player B.
3s teams: (3 on 3) 1 match. Winner must keep same character/super art last man standing

Registration will start promptly at 6pm and end at 9:30pm: Call if you want in the bracket and know you will be late or I will not let you in. Brackets will be computerized. This should be good practice for that LAN fest so lets get it poppin?..
Dark Prince and Finesse at it again for the 2 on 2. I?m still coming after you for singles Finesse :]

Edit: entry fee $5 for singles. $10 per team Mvc2/$15 per team 3s.

Pot Split: 3s/mvc2 singles: 70/20/10
3s teams: Winners take all
Mvc2 Teams: 80/20

Family Fun Arcade
10363 Balboa Blvd
Granada Hills, CA 91344
(818) 360-0419

O ya and don’t run off in the middle of the tourney without telling me and getting an ok…

post if you are going to make it.

why is marvel 2v2 instead of 3v3

3v3 will last til the next day, 2v2 is actually pretty fun, i hope you/potter/clockw0rk can make it…

i wanna see clockw0rk vs dpc part 2

me and illan are gonna take 1st this time around, we ain’t gonna get jacked like last time…

team iron men (mag/im/sent, im/doom/cable) all day

you goin baby?

I’ll flip it next time and make marvel 3’s and 3s 2’s. Keeps things interesting.

thinkin about it

Get it get it poppin get it poppin in here…

Do any of you ffa players know if finesse has a teammate? I was gonna ask him to team up with me…

^ did you read the 1st post. Dark Prince/Finesse get it get it poppin

yeah looks like dp is teaming up with him, u and clockw0rk should team up again! you guys had the most interesting matches

I want to team up with Finesse.

Honestly no disrepsect potter, or dp, but finesse actually said he wanted to team up with me this time around. We both would prolly be considered the best at ffa (finesse owns me, and soo but he never goes so he doesn’t count everyone else is free j/k) so we decided to team up to rep ffa. If soo goes I guess he would get the spot instead of me though. Again I’m not trying to shoot down anyone else or anything like that, but he told me to post up that we were on a team. Apparently finesse says dp never asked him about being on his team and though they did scrape and rape last time, since he has never teamed with me, that he wanted to run it.

IM NOT QUITE SURE WHO ALL FROM NORCAL IS GOING JUST A FEW NAMES OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD!!!

ANTHONEEZY(99%)SURE!
CRIZZLE(DEFINITLEY)
KORNGO(DEFINITLEY)
SCRUBKILLER(99%)SURE
HIRO(99%)SURE

AND MYSELF WILL UPDATE IF MORE SHOW OR DON’T SHOW!!:lovin::looney:

thats kool, guess it’s ??? and I FTW!!

why not you and potter?

ha HA

KillerKai returns to FFA on the 29th.

damn your strider/doom