FFA STREET FIGHTER IV tournament - Granada Hills, CA - DATE (09/06/08)

Times and rules are subject to change

Game:
Street Fighter IV

10363 Balboa Blvd
Granada Hills, CA 91344
(818) 360-0419

Time:
Sign-ups start at 1PM
Tourney will start at 2PM.

Rules:
3/5 rounds, Double elimination. The last three games will be 3/5 matches.

Akuma allowed. If other characters are released before the tournament (unlikely, but damn I hope so) tournament legality will be decided after testing the characters.

El Fuerte’s infinite is allowed.

I will be setting a SIGNUP CAP OF 64 PEOPLE. Since there is only one cabinet and I want it to be available again during the primetime hours I will not take any more entries. If you want to be sure you get into the tournament then show up early, like stated above, the sign-ups will start at 1PM.

$5 per entry. The pot will be split 70/20/10 (1st/2nd/3rd) unless it is 64 people, then it will be 65/25/10/5 (1st/2nd/3rd/4th).

Don’t forget, we will be hosting a ranbat soon (9/20/08 will be the first tournament for it).

For those of you who do not know about SF4 at FFA, I’ll just add a small advertisement. On weekends if we get the players we will be staying open 24 hours.

Other notes will be added here: None yet.

I <3 math

is it pay to play??
if it is do u think it can be lowered to 50 cents for the tourny???

I still need to look in the options if there is a tournament mode or if I have to put it on a 1 win limit.

If there’s a tournament mode then I won’t have to change the price, if its a 1-win limit I’ll probably have to.

I <3 math and matt. No homo.

damn…very tempting

SF4 boards don’t have a tournament option, so we’re going to set up a 2 win streak limit for the tournament.

That way you both don’t have to pay every time.

And for the finals it will be a 3 win streak.