FFA XvSF [Team beast Classics] Tournament **3/11/06**

Xmen vs Street fighter tournament

-Team Beast Classics-

1. Danny [Megamands] (cyclops, storm, magneto)
  2. Vic [Dogface] (Wolverine, cammy)
  3. Rich [R2J] (chun li, Storm)
  4. Ken [Finesse] (ken, akuma)
  5. Tushar [Hellfromabove] (magneto, storm)
  6. Loren [Fanatiq] (magneto, storm)

We got our team for James Games. Good game to everyone who played. Let’s have another one soon vic. Team Beast Classics.

Rich! You beat me to the results! Well, without further hesitation, allow me to elaborate!

This tournament was outrageousness!

HIGHLIGHTS

Art (AC Slayer from Combovideos) cruises by with his friend David, representing UCLA.

Art vs Loren in losers: Loren is up one game. The two go all 99 seconds, and in the end Art has two chars with 10 % life each, and Loren has one guy left with 20% left. Time Over, game picks Loren.

Ken (Finesse) decides to go bananas with Mall Scrub “Hey, is this game new?” Team of Ken/Akuma and proceeds to beast through losers. He even takes out Fanatiq’s Storm/Mag team to make us all say “WTF?”

MMDS beats Handsome Vic 2-1 in Winners finals, and sends Vic to play Rich in losers. Vic gets a phone call from the future telling him he must win, and Vic gets a PERFECT on Rich.

MMDS, remembering his disgrace from losing to Vic at EVO, beats Vic another set of 2-1, then runs to the other side and says, “Now I’M the Juggernaut BITCH!” Everyone starts laughing, except for Vic, who doens’t have internet and assumes it’s a myspace joke.

Three separate people attempted to tape footage but all three cameras broke, and the only footage was of a mysterious dog with short legs.

Chuck Norris was supposed to show.

This is the beginning of potential bi-weeklys and the first** XVSF FFA RANBAT!**

MegamanDS - 10 Points
Vic - 5 Points
Rich - 3 points

-Vix

Go Vic, good job beasting and thumbs up for XVSF ranbats!

Hell, how come nobody told me? When’s the next one? :^)

I’m the Juggernaut, bitch…in stereo even.
Mike Z

lol

Hahahahaha…I <3 you.

I heart you too.

It’s probably best, not sure if myspace could handle the sexiness that is Victor. Probably have 5000 new friends every day

Derek Daniels

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

i need to move to the FFA area. xvsf ranbats:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: too good.

u guys are really making me cry:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: no fair.:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

good shit vic and dan. nothin but <3:lovin: