Fight Stick Problems

Okay, I’ve recently switched to a Fight Stick.
http://store.gameshark.com/viewItem.asp?idProduct=5309&idCategory=274
That’s the one I purchased.
It says compatible with all the games I play.

First of all, the stick it’s self (not the buttons) do not work on the Xbox menu. I can’t scroll through, or go up and down.
I’ve gotten use to this, and I just log into the game with my controller. I’ve had no problems playing UMVC3 and AE.
But now I purchased Mortal Kombat last night, and I’m having the problem in game. I can’t navigate through the MK menu. The buttons work fine, just not the stick.
I’ve tried switching to LS/DP/RS. I usually always have it on DP and it works fine for other game. The same problem occurs on KOF as well.

Is there anything I’m doing wrong? Or is it just the stick. I don’t really want to go through all the hassle of returning it. My friend told me to get it modded, but that’s extra money I have to shell out.
This is really getting on my last nerves. I almost threw the stick when it didn’t work on MK last night.
Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

You might need to go into the options and map some buttons? Thats all i’ve got. If its an XBOX stick there should be no problems. Dont throw your stick. I did that with one of mine and i totally regret it :frowning:

I’ve never threw it. It just sit on my desk when not in use. What do you mean by “go inside and map buttons” exactly?

KOF is a big time offender of this issue on both the Xbox 360 and PS3.
And I heard the same thing for MK.

So none of the menus work for you in LS mode? Try to re-synch the controller once the game start.