Fighting EX Layer - Discussion

I created a 37 page pdf manual/guide for this game.

Me neither I really want to have some games but no one’s is connected :confused:

Who wants to play I really want to support the game but I can’t do it by my self also I’m a really bad player so I need the experience :smiley:

I’m experiencing the same thing… I’ll be on tomorrow. Maybe it’ll work out.

Vulcano Rosso, Pullum to be added for free along with Arcade!

ARIKA would like to formally announce the following additional characters for our game 「Fighting EX Layer」, which is currently available for purchase on PS4:

-Vulcano Rosso
-Pullum Purna

Furthermore, we plan to make these characters available Free of charge.

Details regarding the release dates will be announced at EVO2018, which takes place from August 3rd in Las Vegas, America.

Also, in our next Program Update (which we are planning to release before the end of July) we plan to add:

-The option to return to Training Mode after connecting to an Online Match (Return to Training/Continue Waiting for a Match)

-「Arcade Mode Ver0.80」 (Temporary Name)

Thank you, and we humbly ask for your continued support of ARIKA.

getting 2 characters for free
does that mean the game sold well so far?
any numbers?

Need some more green haired chicks that are smiling all the time.

This is my favorite fighting game of the generation next to Mahvel Infinite(yes.) I hope with the next patch they fix the matchmaking/search functions a bit. Getting booted out to the main menu after each ranked match kind of sucks.

I hope they add in an Excel/CC Gougi too. It’s the only thing missing next to level 3’s and more characters imo.

Anyone know where I can find out frame data? If I do run --> CR LK, CR MP people can press buttons AFTER the blocked CR MP before I can keep the string going with a CR LK or CR MK.

If the frame data was anything like SFEX, hit stun as longer than block stun by 2-3 frames.

Frame data is still a work in progress, thanks to the training mode glitch where the AI does attacks out of blockstun a frame or two earlier than it should.

Quick preview of Rosso and Pullum.